Orange recrute 01 Offer Development Manager
Offer Development Manager
Ref : 560065 | 19 oct. 2020
Date limite de candidature : 17 janv. 2021
CityStars, Cairo, Égypte – Egypt
Votre rôleMain mission:
Offer development & implementation management , in an agile mode, new innovative services development and first customer implementations.
It will cover:
– Organizing the development team (and associated process and activities) with the different stake holders – > deliver a product or a solution
– Organizing the deployment and associated process and activities -> implement a product or a solution to first customers.
– Being a subject matter expert on his domain.
Detailed job description:
– Full control on MyCIC platform powered by CIC 2.0 ecosystem & SMILE Innovative Service solutions development and delivery, implementation and change requests to achieve quick ‘right first time’ go to market and implementations-Build and maintain relationship with consultants, account teams, product managers, Process, IT & other project stakeholders, Project management
-Achieve customer & product deadlines.-Ensure a project plan is prepared and maintained.-Managing the requirements of all stakeholders and ensure appropriate communication with all these entities.-Accountable for project performance and quality: Control performance to meet the deliverables according to the schedule.-Ensure acceptance of project deliverables by stakeholder, customers & project sponsor.- Build a lesson learned register for every project, and update the knowledge management database with it.
Throughout the project, The project manager is accountable for providing project deliverables according to expected standards of service development methodology « Time To Market » (description and schedule of the construction process, identifying risks, regular reporting to the project manager, etc.)- Accountable to Review & Validate the Risk Mitigation & Contingency plans in all TTM/NONE TTM Projects on going within his team (stream leaders). SME has the ability to analyze, prioritize and advise possible solutions to complex challenges and come out with innovative solutions
Product & Offer development- Participates as a Subject Matter Expert in the definition of the operating account of the new product by consolidating cost elements associated with the process and tools.
– Validate the completeness of marketing materials, a process perspective and tools- point of contact for the Business Unit, for his area of expertise throughout the project
– Analysis of the impact of new product processes and operational tools, provides the necessary validation and application to business experts- Contributes to the functional needs of expression; strengthens the argument that justifies the evolution process and tools- Harmonize the design of new services within the technical and commercial catalogs- Help launch the service and support operations teams to manage the implementation of the first customers- Responsible for ensuring delivery of High Focus TTM/Non TTM/Transversal Projects (Cross BU) along with following areas Subject matter expert skills- Should be able to work in capacity of an Subject Matter Expert (SME) for one or more ITIL blocks- Should be able to drive projects independently without dependency on Project Manager/Domain Leader support.- As an expert in the process domain the SME will be delegated to Track & Manage escalations in the capacity of a SME given his/her strong knowledge and understanding of the function.- Given good functional knowledge, understanding and effective communication the SME will be responsible for driving all ISO initiatives in the team & to globally participate in the internal & external audit and represent the SIE Function within the country. Votre profil7 + years of experience in project management, product management, Subject Matter Expert & process development preferably in offer development community
– strong Knowledge of Service Management activities
– good Knowledge of Orange Network & Products,
– B.Sc. Communication or Computer Engineering Degree
– PMP or Synergy certifications.
– ITIL expert.
– French speaker.
Le plus de l’offre
EntitéOrange Gbl Sol for Business