Orange recruits 01 Security Technical Management Engineer
Security Technical Management Engineer
Ref :569585 | 26 May 2022
Date limite de candidature : 24 Aug 2022
CityStars, Cairo, Égypte – Egypte
• Perform service changes for internal security administration platforms.
• Own and carry out the rollout of new releases for security solutions.
• Act as a Technical Operation Owner of new releases.
• Create, modify and revoke security employes access control.
– B.Sc. degree in Computer/Communications sciences or MIS degree.
– At least 5 years of IT/Network security technical support experience.
– Very good understanding of networking concepts and protocols (TCP/IP, protocols, routing, switching).
– Very good understanding of Security Concepts & solutions.
– Hands on experience (administration and/or deployment) with one or more of the following solutions:
• Firewalls (Nokia, CheckPoint, Juniper, Fortinet, Cisco).
• Proxy servers (Bluecoat, IronPorts).
• Antivirus and Antimalware.
• IDS & IDP (, Juniper, Fortinet, Cisco).
• URL & Content filtering solution.
• Unified threat management.
• Application switches (Alteon, BigIP).
• Unix/Linux operating system.
– English language fluency (read, write, listen and speak).
– Very good communication & facilitation skills.
– Sound customer facing experience.
Good to have :
– Certification in IT/Network security or vendor relevant certifications.
– Basic Project management knowledge.
– French language fluency (read, write, listen and speak).
Customer Services & Operations