Orange recruits 01 Business Development Executive Timisoara
ref : HOAO917879 | 14 août 2019
date limite de candidature : 15 sept. 2019
Timisoara – Roumanie
The Orange Corporate Sales Team is
looking for an experienced colleague to fill the position of Business
Development Executive for Timis county.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right type of assertive
« hunter », who has an existing network and is great at determining new
relationships. If you are a positive and enthusiastic individual looking to
make your mark, then join us, and help us grow our business.
You will be responsible for Corporate Sales new contracts acquisition in the
allocated region and also it involves servicing the customer portfolio after
The Business Development Executive position reports to the Regional Corporate
This is not a people manager position.
- identify the communication needs (mobile & fixedvoice, mobile & fixed data and new services, IP-VPN, cloud computing,business internet security, M2M solutions, etc) for existing Orange
accounts and prospected Corporate customers,
- define these needs in customized communicationsolutions in cooperation with other departments
- understands customer’s operational needs, business, ITstrategy, main drivers in choosing and selecting a telecom solution
- negotiate contracts in the spirit of Orange proceduresand customers’ needs
- identify ICT business opportunities, negotiate andclose deals
- conduct discovery meetings with the customers in orderto identify medium to long term opportunities
- offer counseling and ensure the interface betweencustomers and Orange
- report periodically on the value of the portfolio anddaily activity
- responsible for managing, implementing and deployingnew business processes and partnerships to increase sales and industryreach.
We seek people who :
- have a high level of passion to succeed and a stronglevel of self-motivation
- an effective team player with a strong work ethic
- keen interest in the telecom industry and appetite fortechnology related topics
- advanced knowledge of the sales process with theability to understand and interpret customer needs using fact-finding toidentify sales opportunities
- experience in sales, Business Development or relatedpositions
- demonstrated results in meeting Sales targets
- University Degree in business or related
- proficiency using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- excellent written and verbal communications skills
- total experience in sales minimum 5 years
Hit the apply button, we want to meet you!