Orange Egypt recruits 01 Supervisor, Fixed Network Operations
ref : CEGY259 | 10 mars 2019
date limite de candidature : 09 avr. 2019
Orange Telecom Egypt, Smart Village – Egypte
- Handle global complains from other teams in order to solve customers’ problems.
- Respond appropriately to crisis intervention in order to restore service as quickly as possible.
- Perform second level troubleshooting in case of complex network problems.
- Perform the 3rd level of escalation for ADSL and the leased line customers’ related problems in order to solve their problems.
- Have Full responsibility of Orange-Fixed Internet gateway and all related issues (Traffic engineering for international and Caching traffic).
- Escalate the network problems to the upper management.
- Follow up on repeated network incident cases with the responsible handler team to prevent incident repetition and solve the problem totally.
- Check configuration after any operation/maintenance in order to make sure that the old/unwanted configuration was removed to prevent any conflict that may happen.
- Design and Maintain the troubleshooting workflows in order to ensure better and faster network problems solving actions.
- Handle the enhancement projects in order to facilitate the support cycle & improving the team quality.
- Provide new tools in order to improve the working efficiency and environment.
- Analyze planned International Maintenances with its corresponding impacts and escalate it to management to proposed solutions.
- Responsible for the delivery of new projects, new network models or new technologies applied in the network to the team after attending the needed sessions by Engineering teams.
- Draw and Update the POPs (Point Of Present) Visio drawing in order to speed and facilitate the network troubleshooting.
- Bachelor degree in Communication Engineering.
- CCNA ,CCNP Route , and JNCIA certifications are required.
- Minimum 4 years of experience, 2 of which in a relevant role (updated as per the company’s recruitment policy)
- Very good knowledge/practical experience of Protocols such as OSPF,BGP, and MPLS
- Practical experience in Cisco or Juniper routers and switches configuration
- Good understanding of QOS best practices.
- Very good English both spoken & written.
- Very good communication skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Able to handle work under pressure.
- Analytical thinking and problem determination capabilities.