NGO recruits 01 Executive Director
Based in Siem Reap, Bayon Education and Development (local NGO supported by a French association called “Ecole du Bayon”) provides education and training to around 425 underprivileged children and youths of Cambodia. Bayon Education and Development has various programs :
- A primary school located in Wat Preah Sear near Bayon Temple (Angkor temple area) that teaches 250 underprivileged children from Kindergarten to Grade 6.
- Students follow up program: after primary school we provide school material and financial support to 150 students from Grade 7 to Grade 12 who go to public school in Siem Reap.
- A pastry school which is a vocational training for 26 underprivileged young women. This training school is based in Siem Reap where we also have a coffee shop where we sell production for covering school expenses.
- A green farming program including the development and follow up of 11 green garden farmers supplying primary school canteen.
- An agroecology School created in 2020, dedicated to training khmer students above grade 9 as technicians in agroecology, and in collaboration with PSE (Pour un Sourire d’Enfant), NGO partner.
- A reflection with a view to implementing a close collaboration with the NGO partner PSE.
Expériences / Formation
- Master in development and international relations, education or business and administration,
- Senior professional experience (expected 5 years) and strong ability to manage and develop organization,
- Confirmed education and experience in finance, accounting and human resources,
- Experience in developing countries expected for this mission,
- Strong interest in social activity and field work,
- Competency in project management of NGO,
- Fluent in English and French.
Statut VSI (un vol AR lieu habituel de résidence/lieu de mission pris en charge et déjeuner gratuit au sein de l’école du lundi au vendredi)
2 ans à compter de octobre 2021
Indemnité selon profil (compétences et expériences)
Envoyer CV et lettre de motivation à : firstname.lastname@example.org et email@example.com