Med’EqualiTeam recruits 01 Field coordinator Poland
Med’EqualiTeam is a French based NGO providing medical care to displaced populations. For our project in Poland (medical care for Ukrainian refugees hosted in a South-West region, through mobile units going to the centers), we are looking for a field coordinator.
The coordinator ensures an efficient implementation and coordination of the project. S/he is the focal point for all actors, in link with the medical coordinator.
S/he is also responsible of all non-medical procedures (Admin, Finance & Logistics), as well as the volunteer coordination, and managing the daily schedule with the different centers.
Depending on the evolution of the project, another volunteer might be appointed to support one of these tasks, or some can be delegated to other persons. This position is supported by the Project Manager who will provide the formation for the different tasks and procedures.
As a key position, we ask for a minimum of 4 months commitment.
Expériences / Formation
Required experience and skills
- Fluency in English
- Strong organizational skills
- Previous experience working or volunteering with displaced or vulnerable people
- Possibility to stay in Europe for several months (we cannot provide an invitation letter to obtain a visa)
Desired competence and skills:
- University degree in project management, admin or similar field
- Knowledge of Polish is a plus
- Projects related to emergency with NGO/INGO preferably in emergency context
- Ability to work under pressure with a high level of personal organization and flexibility
- Strong communication and reporting skills
- Commitment to humanitarian principles
- Strong interpersonal and intercultural skills
- Proactive, hardworking and conscientious
We will be able to offer travel expenses, stipend (500€/month to cover the living costs), insurance and accommodation.
Volunteer contract with a minimum of 4 months
Please send CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, or apply through the website