Maersk Line recruits 01 Warehouse Operations Manager
Transports et logistique
Warehouse Operations Manager
TN – Tunis
Maersk Logistics & Services Tunisia is looking for a driven Site/Country Manager for our Warehouses located in Tunisia, to be operated for our multisectoral customers using Tunisia as their logistics Destination/Origin for their overseas goods. This sizeable and challenging operation demands strong leadership figure with hands on experience managing similar Warehousing and Distribution operations, including effective management of both White & Blue collar, a commercial as well as customer-centric mindset, strong grasp over P&L and a track record of success in reaching or exceeding financial goals.
· A challenging position launching and stabilizing a new operation, with significant independence and accountability, allowing to make one’s mark in the business.
· Global development opportunities within Maersk Group for high performing individuals.
· Opportunity to be at the forefront of industry innovation and navigate a diverse, dynamic environment and market.
· Attractive salary to match the successful candidate’s skills and experience, as well as a generous benefits package.
· Taking active role on the definition and implementation of the operational processes (including IT systems deployment) at the Warehouse
· Building effective methods for meeting customers KPI’s and continuously defining improvement areas to increase operational quality.
· P&L ownership and driving commercial efficiency, as well as cost optimization.
· Managing both white- and outsourced blue-collar workers effectively.
· Managing Provider’ Service Level Agreements, contracts and operational costs: FTEs, Material Handling Equipment, Transport (FTL/LTL), etc.
· Continuous focus on ensuring customer satisfaction.
· Strong focus on ensuring optimal productivity of the Site operations.
We are looking for:
· A strong commercial sense and push towards tangible financial result, with a track record of success reaching and going beyond financial results forecasts.
· Customer focus.
· Drive, ability to self start as well as manage and motivate others.
· Strong communication skills, across seniority levels within and outside the organization.
· Prior experience in terms of P&L ownership and managing budget.
· Solid understanding of operational and performance metrics.
· Strong experience in Logistics Services / Retail / Fulfilment Warehousing for similar size project.
· Previous exposure to international operations, and ability to effectively navigate within a diverse, global business.
· Fluent in English and French a plusPOSTULER