Maersk Line recruits 01 SCM Customer Experience Agent
Transports et logistique
SCM Customer Experience Agent
EG – Cairo
Owns and manages the customer experience of Essential Services
Customers. Has responsibility for the end-to-end customer experience in compliance with all company procedures.
Typically handles a large number of customers or larger, more complex customers. Manages accounts with large business Impact: The level of impact is defined by volume and/or revenue contribution to the cluster scorecard. The customer often has a certain complexity. Typically involves customers with specific needs outside the normal such as legal requirements, documentation requirements, customs restrictions or filling requirements, lack of e-channel use, specific booking requirements, and/or special cargo/dangerous cargo etc. The person furthermore exerts a behavior where he/she can work independently with limited guidance and is capable of supervising others where relevant.
Logistics and Services Experience is a must
Take full responsibility and end-to-end ownership of customer shipments.
• Act as a primary point of contact for customers and communicate proactively to keep customers informed of any issues.
• Owns the customers shipment lifecycle and all issues related to this.
• Facilitate the customers’ needs timely and resolve issues effective by engaging relevant internal stakeholders
• Engage in constructive issue resolution. This includes dealing with escalations and complaints.
• Address root causes and seek continuous improvements –constantly look for ways to improve work processes by understanding and being familiar with local KPIs and act in line with set targets.
• Willingness of going the extra mile for the customer.
• Thinking out of the box and with focus on providing solutions.
• Build strong and lasting relationships with customers with purpose of gaining an understanding for their business, service needs and drivers of success.
• Actively work together with colleagues within and beyond functions and locations. •Assist the team in realizing the ambitions by sharing knowledge and best practices of processes.
• Display accountability for customer satisfaction by owning and managing customer facing activities.
Who we are looking for
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• 1- 3 years’ experience in logistics and services is a must.
• Passion for Customer Service.
• Pro-active person with a service oriented mindset.
• Dedicated, decisive and result orientated with a can-do attitude.
• Likes to get it right the first time and can look ahead to avoid issues from happening.
• Able to work under pressure while keeping quality in focus.
• Comfortable with Change Management and capable of delivering high quality before, during and after transformation.
• Good process understanding and digital proficiency
• Comfortable with working with multiple items at the same time whilst keeping quality in focus.
• Well organized, efficient and effective.
• An excellent team player, while also able to work independently
• Good moral compass and ability to work within the Company’s values
• Fluent in English and Arabic
A.P. Moller – Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer’s supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere – all over the world.POSTULER