Confédération Africaine de Football (CAF) | Institutions-ONG
Ever dreamed about working in football? Now’s your chance to make the dream a reality!
At the African Confederation of Football (CAF) we are looking for bright and talented people to join our team.
If you think you’ve got what it takes and your professional experience meets our criteria get in touch with us via our website:
We are currently looking for the following players to join our team:
1. Financial Director who can contribute to CAF’s overall success by effectively managing all of its financial requirements including:
– supervising divisional staff;
– overseeing internal controls;
– setting fi nancial targets;
– engaging with external parties;
– conducting feasibility studies;
– monitoring expenditure;
– overseeing risk management;
– treasury management and insurance aspects;
– planning and monitoring cash fl ow;
– evaluating investments;
– managing fi nancial and tax compliance.
The CAF Financial Director will be responsible for developing and executing a Financial Strategy and ensuring the ongoing improvement of the entire operations of CAF’s finances.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance and/or Business Administration;
• Master’s Degree or CPA or Accounting equivalent;
• Minimum experience of 15+ years in fi nancial functions. IFRS knowledge is an advantage;
• Fluent in English and/or Arabic and French;
• Proven experience as Finance Director, CFO or a similar role;
• In-depth knowledge of developing and improving financial functions, both for financial planning, analysis and financial operations;
• Strong sense of accountability, responsibility and integrity;
• Strong change management skills.
Application deadline: 17/11/2019