Korea International Cooperation Agency – KOICA recrute 01 Assistant de projet
Korea International Cooperation Agency (KOICA) is the primary Official Development Assistance (ODA) agency of the Government of the Republic of Korea. Since its founding in 1991, KOICA’s mission is to, through the implementation of bilateral grant aid programs, work towards sustainable socio-economic development in partner developing countries, leading to the eradication of poverty and the betterment of people’s lives.
We are currently looking for Senegal nationals for the position of Project assistant(education, TVET) to join the dynamic KOICA office team. Interested candidates can send their application to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than June 5th, 2023 at 5 p.m. and must include the following documents written in English (Failing that, the file will not be examined): (i) a detailed and updated CV (ii) a cover letter (iii) copies of work certificates.
- Job Location: Ouakam, Dakar
- Job category: Administrative work for project management
- Job level: At least 3 years work experiencein the related field*
A Masters degree in related field will be considered as 2 years work experience
Related field: International development, Project management, TVET, education, etc
- No. of Vacancy: One (1)
- Employment type: Full time
- Closing date: 5.June.2023
- Written exam: 12.June.2023 (Can change under circumstances)
- Interview: 19.June.2023 (Can change under circumstances)
- Length of service: one year fixed-term contract renewable after evaluation
- Providing general admistrative work for the Supervisor to oversee the coordination, monitoring and evaluation of the implementation of the project team (with Deputy Representative and the projects team)
- l In the context of the implementation of KOICAs’ education projects in Senegal, support the supervisor’s role in coordinating monitoring and supporting the work of national and operational units, with technical and administrative inputs:
- Following-up on the implementation of activities at country level by stakeholders and experts through mailing, call and meetings, preparation of meetings and minutes.
- Reviewing and updating project documents: work plans, agreement, ToRs, guidelines and reports, regular tracking of the various indicators and financial status,
- Liaise with partners, ensuring a collaborative effort towards the planning, implementation and monitoring of education, TVET projects.
- l The monitoring and supervision of the education, TVET projects in Senegal is also ensured through;
- Regular communication with the national focal point;
- Technical meeting with the construction manager on the construction matters;
- Technical and Steering Committee;
- Field visit
- Involvement in other assignments in relation with the duties:
- Translation during meeting with non-Anglophone speaking partners and translation of French written document for Korean staff;
- Speeches redaction for events
- Press review
- Partner report and documents reviews
- Concept note analysis, project initiation study
- Any other tasks assigned by a supervisor;
- Collect education-relevant information concerning policy, the government (eg. modalities for international cooperation), other donor agencies in Senegal;
- Carry out brief analysis when required
- Assist in compiling the data/information and documenting
- Minimum of University Degree level (Project management/Education /Diploma or related)
- Preferential work experience in related occupations
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English, French
- Good communication and reporting skills.
- Experience working with the Government of Senegal.
- Be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Proactive, problem-solving action orientation is essential.
- Computer literacy (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) in both English and French.
- For a year fixed-term contract renewable after evaluation
- Only selected candidates will be contacted for further procedures
- Applications received after the deadline will not be considered
- KOICA Senegal Office reserves all rights for the recruitment
- Salary and other benefits will be adhered to the policy of KOICA Senegal Office
- Failure to issue supporting documents for diplomas, professional experiences and information on the CV, before signing the contract, will result in the cancellation of the application
Applicants should submit their applications directly to KOICA via E-mail (email@example.com ) with the title as below:[Project assistant(education)]_your name
To learn more about our activities, visit our media
- Website: http://www.koica.go.kr
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/senegal.koica
- Instagram: koica_senegal