IRC recruits 01 ERP Regional Trainer
The International Rescue Committee responds to the world’s worst humanitarian crises and helps people to survive and rebuild their lives. Founded in 1933 at the request of Albert Einstein, the IRC offers lifesaving care and life-changing assistance to refugees forced to flee from war or disaster. At work today in over 40 countries and in 22 US cities, the IRC restores safety, dignity and hope to millions who are uprooted and struggling to endure. The IRC leads the way from harm to home.
The IT Department:
The IT Department is part of the IRC’s Operations and Strategy Unit and supports the organization’s work by providing reliable and scalable applications and infrastructure of the IRC’s offices in the US and around the world. An integral component of this effort is ensuring users have the knowledge and training needed to optimize use of our business systems.
Job Overview / Summary:
Are you passionate about ensuring staff have clear guidance on the accurate procedures to complete their work, so they can focus on doing their jobs? Do you strive to find solutions that fit specific needs instead of a one-size-fits-all approach? Do you love working with a global team to apply consistent, high-quality training and support content creation?
If so, we have an exciting opportunity for an ERP Regional trainer to facilitate online training for end users and Train-the-Trainer sessions for designated business process specialists on a new Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP system branded as Integra. The Regional ERP Trainer will work closely with the Integra Deployment Team and the Integra Training Team to support training development, delivery and rollout of Integra. Key aspects of this role will include training global staff on Integra; development and feedback on Integra training materials; management of learner assessments, attendance tracking and training session evaluations. Training will consist of mostly online delivery of hands-on sessions utilizing Zoom with the possibility of some in office classroom style instructor-led training.
- Work independently (and with Subject Matter Authorities to understand IRC business processes, functional roles, and system processes as they relate to Integra.
- Develop proficiency with all assigned Integra training materials and business processes to ensure content familiarity.
- Work with Training Lead, Instructional Designers, and Integra Core Team to review Integra course content and business scenarios for regional relevancy and appropriateness.
- Conduct mostly virtual training for regional IRC offices using Zoom throughout the Integra deployment and rollout. Some training in offices may be required as needed.
- Conduct and support Integra ‘Train-the-Trainer’ sessions to designated global SMEs.
- Conduct and support training on Microsoft Office basics (Excel, Outlook, Word, etc.) as needed.
- Lead “Zoom classroom” and logistics set-up in partnership with the Training Coordinator for training events and activities.
- Coordinate post-training continued education sessions, including 1:1 and group sessions.
- Build and update training reference guides as needed.
- Provide feedback to the Integra Training Lead throughout the training delivery process.
- Conduct post-training analysis to assess training efficiency.
- Maintain successful training delivery satisfaction statistics to drive program success.
- May include some travel to global offices.
- 3-6 years of combined technology systems training facilitation and training content development experience.
- 2 or more years of ERP experience in a training delivery role with ‘hands-on’ user experience, and formal instructor-led training facilitation.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Fluent in French language.
- Strong writing skills. Prior end-user documentation experience is a plus.
- Experience with full lifecycle ERP implementations for company-wide rollouts.
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Office Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Passion for adult education and teaching.
- Experience leading systems training sessions with hands-on activities for participants.
- Ability to constantly learn and adapt to new technologies.
- Ability to build effective working relationships across a diverse group of people and departments.
Preferred Additional Qualifications
- Microsoft Dynamics AX or D365 for Finance and Operations experience.
- Experience with Financial Accounting systems.
- Experience with Supply Chain Management systems.
- Functional Financial Management or Supply Chain experience.
- Experience with Office 365, Zoom, Box and Learning Management Systems.
Working Environment:Standard office working environment. US and International travel as needed.
The IRC and IRC workers must adhere to the values and principles outlined in IRC Way – Standards for Professional Conduct. These are Integrity, Equality, Service, and Accountability. In accordance with these values, the IRC operates and enforces policies on Beneficiary Protection from Exploitation and Abuse, Child Safeguarding, Anti Workplace Harassment, Fiscal Integrity, and Anti-Retaliation.
IRC et les employés de IRC doivent adhérer aux valeurs et principes contenus dans le IRC WAY (normes de conduite professionnelle). Ce sont l’Intégrité, Egalite, le Service, et la Responsabilité. En conformité avec ces valeurs, IRC opère et fait respecter les politiques sur la protection des bénéficiaires contre l’exploitation et les abus, la protection de l’enfant, le harcèlement sur les lieux de travail, l’intégrité financière, et les représailles.
Apply at: https://rescue.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/1/home/requisition/20164?c=rescue