IMF Youth Video Contest 2016 – Win Three-day Trip to New Delhi
Deadline: January 26, 2015
The International Monetary Fund has launched its 2016 Advancing Asia: Investing for the Future Youth Video Contest. The competition—to be held in conjunction with the Advancing Asia conference, that will take place inNew Delhi, India, on March 11–13, 2016—seeks videos from young videographers of all abilities capturing through their own lenses the realities, challenges, and interesting stories of the Asia-Pacific region.
All contestants—whether they use cameras or mobile phones—are asked to submit original videos (or animations) reflecting one or more of the following themes:
- Economic development in Asia and the Pacific
- Infrastructure development in Asia and the Pacific
- Challenges and opportunities in Asia and the Pacific
- Gender equality in your country
- Social realities in your country
- Solutions for a better future in your country
- The contest is open to citizens of Australia, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, China, Fiji, Hong Kong SAR, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kiribati, Korea, Lao P.D.R., Macao SAR, Malaysia, Maldives, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, New Zealand, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Samoa, Singapore, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, and Vietnam.
- Entrants must be between ages 18–30.
- There are no fees to participate in the contest.
- The public voting through social media will begin when the videos are submitted and will end on February 3, 2016. The top 10 finalists from this round will be evaluated by a panel of judges. The selection will be based on originality, technical excellence and artistic merit.
- Two winners will be announced on February 15, 2016 on thewww.advancingasia.org website. Winners will receive a three-day trip to New Delhi to attend the conference.
How to Enter
- All entries must be submitted electronically, through the official website:http://advancingasia.strutta.com/
There is no mail-in method of entry. Each participant will be prompted to complete an electronic form consisting of basic personal information, such as name, last name, age, nationality, and e-mail address. This information is needed to ensure entries to the contest comply with the Official Rules.
- Each video must be an original piece of work taken and created by the contestant and shall not have been published elsewhere or won another competition.
For more information, visit IMF Youth Video Contest, see rules or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with inquiries
Laisser un Commentaire