GHT recruits 01 Anticipatory Action Advisor
Expériences / Formation
The Global Humanitarian Team(GHT) is looking for an Anticipatory Action Advisor responsible for:
- Facilitating the scale up of the Oxfam’s Anticipatory Action agenda within humanitarian response with a focus on the B-Ready approach to anticipatory action. This role will focus on turning knowledge into evidence and practice, on influencing policy and advocacy, providing program support, and fundraising. The job will require building and understanding linkages between anticipatory action and Oxfam’s climate, social protection, and food security work.
- By focusing on pathways to scale and integrate anticipatory action across Oxfam’s work, this role directly contributes to saving lives by increasing preparedness and mitigating disaster risks through pre-disaster cash transfers.
What we are looking for
The Specialist Anticipatory Action should have:
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and build collective strategies and agendas across cross-functional teams.
- Experience in anticipatory action, Early Warning Early Action (EWEA) and/or DRR.
- Experience with external resource mobilisation.
- Experience with communication for advocacy and influencing purposes.
- Ability to work collaboratively with partners and project stakeholders.
- Knowledge and understanding to global justice, social change, women’s rights and gender quality and commitment to delivering humanitarian work through feminist principles.
As per the contracting affiliate
Fixed Term 18 months contract (with possible extension)