Embassy of the Czech Republic in Delhi: Small Local Projects for 2019
Deadline: 27 September 2018
The Embassy of the Czech Republic in Delhi has announced a call for proposals of the small local projects, which could be supported by a financial contribution within the framework of the Czech Republic development cooperation.
Small local projects are small-scale development projects that identifies the Embassy of the Czech Republic in New Delhi and that are managing directly by the Embassy after their approving by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Czech Republic. The project implementer is a local entity registered in the country. It can be an educational, healthcare, social or cultural institution, a non-governmental non-profit organization, a cooperative, a subject of the territorial administration, a local community, which contractually assumes responsibility for the implementation of the project towards to the Embassy of the Czech Republic in New Delhi.
- The financial contribution for a small local project is up to 500,000 CZK (approx. 22,000, – USD, 18,500, – EUR). Each organization may apply for a contribution of several projects, but only one project of the applicant may be supported from the funds of the Czech Republic development cooperation.
- The financial contribution is intended for projects implemented in India, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal and Sri Lanka. Every implementer must be a local subject registered in the country.
- A small local project can only be implemented by a local entity having legal subjectivity in the country. A contribution can not be claimed by an individual.
- A project may be targeted differently, the spheres as such health, education, social services or agriculture are recommended.
- The project must be relevant to the needs and priorities of the target country and must be in line with the priorities of the Czech Republic development cooperation.
- The project should be effective and economical, for which reason all receipts must be documented. Personal costs – wage / fee, diet, accommodation, travel insurance, vaccination and other personnel costs must not exceed 25 % of the total budget. It is recommended that the contribution does not cover the overall budget of the project but to ensure its co-financing from other sources.
- The project must be implemented from the date of the contract’s signing (about March 2019) to October 2019. An extension of the project to November 2019 or subsequent months is inadmissible.
How to Apply
Proposals must be submitted at the address given on the website.
For more information, please visit Small Local Projects for 2019.