Embassy of the Czech Republic in Bangkok: Call for Proposals for Small Scale Local Projects (SSLP) 2019 in Thailand and Laos
Deadline: 17 October 2018
The Embassy of the Czech Republic in Bangkok has launched a call for proposals for a Small Scale Local Project (SSLP) for the year 2019.
- A project can be funded with a budget from 200 000 CZK (app. 8 900 USD) to 500 000 CZK (app. 22 100 USD) maximum. Co-funding from the applicant or other sources is welcome.
- Total sum of personal and travel costs must not exceed 25% of total SLP budget. Maximum SLP duration is from signing of Contract (approx. March) to October, i.e. 8-9 months in total.
- The projects can focus on various sectors – preferably environment, agriculture, health, education, and social services.
- All projects should be in accordance with the national development strategy and promote gender equality and respect for the environment.
- Only organizations with legal capacity in Thailand or Laos can submit an SSLP proposal:
- local non-governmental, community and not-for-profit organizations,
- local academic institutions working on local projects,
- international, intergovernmental, multilateral and regional institutions, organizations and agencies working on local development activities,
- municipal, regional or national government institutions or agencies of the recipient country working on local projects.
- The majority of SLP funding is to be directed toward local civil societyorganizations (including non-governmental organizations) and other institutions working at the local level. Other entities, such as international, intergovernmental, multilateral and regional organizations can be eligible for a contribution, provided that they are working with local partners and on local projects. Similarly, municipal, regional or national government institutions may receive SSLP funding provided that their projects are essentially local in nature.
How to Apply
All proposals should be delivered to the Embassy of the Czech Republic in Bangkok via email both in electronic form (editable AND scanned with stamp and signature), and paper form (e.g. by post) at the address given on the website.
Eligible Countries: Thailand and Laos
For more information, please visit Small Scale Local Projects (SSLP) 2019.