Citi recruits 01 Third Party Risk Manager
Ensure effective implementation, execution and prescribed governance of Third Party Management Policy & Standards within the Region as well as adherence to regulatory requirements to drive sustainable management practices, commensurate with the level of risk and complexity of third party relationships.
Third Party Management Policy & Standards establishes the Citi-wide control framework and minimum standards for effective, risk-based management of Third Party Relationships in accordance with Citi’s own values and principles, applicable laws, and regulatory guidance.
The Policy requires a comprehensive TPM governance oversight for regions and countries.
As a Business Risk Officer you own the comprehensive Third Party Management framework for defined branches / cluster(s) / countries including oversight of the Global TPM Policy as well as setting and driving, where required, country/Legal Vehicle standards complimentary to the Global Policy.
- Interface with Citi Third Party Risk Management (CTPRM) and cluster/country stakeholders to ensure TPM Policy and Standards are adhered to
- Help establish and administer required cluster/country TPM Governance Framework
- Work closely with Business Activity Owners, Third Party Officers, In-business Risk Teams, Resource Management Organization (RMO), CTPRM, CBDC (Cross Border Data Clearance (CBDC) team and other SME stakeholders as well as Cluster Head and other country’s key stakeholders to develop and manage the Third Party Management Framework.
- Be a subject matter expert by understanding and implementing requirements relevant to Citi policies, legal and regulatory requirements that impact Third Party Management
- Contribute to ensure a consistent regional TPRM Framework
- At a country and cluster level ensure effective management of Third Party Risk including Manager Control Assessment (MCA) frame-work, metrics to provide early & timely detection, understanding business impact, reporting, escalation and remediation of unresolved issues and provide appropriate consultation to the Regional Head of TPM about options for resolution
- Monitor Corrective Actions and remediation efforts in response to security events, assessment and audit results.
- Support the Regional TPM team to liaise with Operations & Technology Risk and Control, Cross Border Data Clearance, Compliance and CTPRM to ensure alignment with TPM including outsourcing approval process, risk & control strategic programs and project management requirements.
- Continually explore and implement solutions to efficiently manage the Third Party Programs and Controls and simplify the processes.
- Manage and provide guidance to support colleagues on areas of Third Party Management responsibilities and processes.
- Manage/escalate legal entity specific requirements
- Inform TPRM & Sector Stakeholders on Country / Legal Entity Specific requirements in relation to outsourcing regulations
- Work with TPRM and Sector TPM Leads to remediate possible Risks and Breaches triggered by local regulatory requirements
- Engage in Franchise, Regional and Country Level Audits and ensure Sector awareness of audits related to Third Party, Cross Border or Privacy
- Organize, facilitate and lead TPM Governance meetings (plan, facilitate, document, follow up) for key stakeholders.
- Build strong relationships with clusters and/or business leaders and program/project owners.
- Develop training materials when needed and support related training programs to key stakeholders and users.
- Implement global solutions across a complex cluster with various legal vehicles and regulatory requirements
- Participate in global projects to standardize processes while ensure local regulatory requirements are considered as well
Knowledge and Experience:
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
- Proven experience in operational risk management activities
- At least six years’ experience in a financial services environment
- Proven experience in building effective relationships
- Track record of delivering innovative and cost-effective solutions in a time-critical environment
- Strong ability to interact with a demanding customer-base
- Proven ability of influencing teams and senior managers where working in a heavily controls-focused environment.
- Influencing teams with a diverse technology remit.
Valuing Diversity: Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organizational success.
BA / MBA or equivalent experience
- Excellent skills in written communication, presentation, influencing others, negotiations, and working with diverse, geographically dispersed teams
- Drive results and manages performance
- Ownership and accountability
- Relationship building
- Promotes teamwork
- Think strategically
Job Family Group:
Business Risk & Controls
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Closing date : 31 July 2021.
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter citi.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.