Chalmers IPOET Scholarships 2019 in Sweden for International Students
Date limite :
15 janv. 2019
Tous les spécialités
- A 75% reduction of the tuition fees (4 semesters / 2-year programme)
- Students who excel during their first year of studies may receive an increased scholarship reduction, which covers 85% of the tuition fee during the second and final year of studies
- No funds are transferred to the scholarship laureates
• Citizens from non-EU/EEA countries who are required to pay tuition fees for Swedish university education
• 1st year Master’s Programme applicants
The selection is based on the applicants’ relative academic excellence, which primarily includes weighted average grade but also home university’s stature (including position on global ranking lists) and priority order of the application for Chalmers Master´s programmes.
Eligible Regions: non-EU/EEA countries
Check the Apply Now for the detail Application Process.
Application Deadline: January 15, 2019 (72 Days Remaining)
Découvrez des opportunités dans le pays La Suède
Si vous avez quelques points qui ne sont pas claires, vous pouvez poser votre question sur notre forum de discussion. Poser votre question
N’oubliez pas de mentionner mina7 lors de votre candidature.