CCL is seeking a highly skilled and motivated International for the position of Project Advisor for its Project “SCALING” in Phongsaly Province.
The primary purpose of this position is to support the field team to coordinate the SCALING project activities in Boun Neua, Phongsaly and Nyot Ou districts, jointly implemented with the Consortium partners, local communities and the government of Lao PDR (PoH and District Offices).
This includes the development and implementation of plans and activities, coordinating and providing technical inputs, managing budgets and administrative tasks and personnel, assisting with policy development, fundraising, conducting monitoring, evaluation and reporting. The project advisor will be the CCL MEAL focal point as well as the CCL communication and visibility focal point within SCALING consortium.
Experience / Training
Qualifications and experience:
– University degree or equivalent professional qualification in a relevant discipline (Social Development, nutrition or any other related field),
– At least 5 years’ experience in large scale project management (> 1 million €) including managing HR, budgets and expenditure, experience of EU-funded projects is required, AFD-funded is a plus,
– Relevant Experience in Projects related to Nutrition/health/education in SEA, ideally in Laos is a plus,
– Ability to travel extensively to the targeted area is required,
– Experience in building partnerships with government agencies, civil society, international partners and ethnic minorities, experience in working in consortium is a real advantage,
– Ability to take initiatives, decisions and work in autonomy is essential,
– Fluency in English and French is required, Lao is a real advantage,
– Good interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills,
– Strong personal ethics,
– Computer literacy, particularly proficiency using Microsoft Office products,
Contract conditions: Full-time position, international position- Women are particularly encouraged to apply.
Duration: the project will run until Dec 2021. Anticipated start date: 1st of May 2020
Work location: The position is based in Vientiane, with frequent missions to Boun Neua office and the three target districts (Phongsaly, Boun Neua and Nyot Ou), Phongsaly Province.
How to apply
Applicants are requested to submit their proposals by the 15th of March to: Mrs Manivone VORACHAK, CCL Country Director, firstname.lastname@example.org, Elisa FILY, CCL Project advisor email@example.com