Australian High Commission in Wellington: Direct Aid Program (DAP) 2018-2019
Deadline: 7 September 2018
The Australian High Commission in Wellington is seeking applications for its Direct Aid Program (DAP) 2018-2019 which is a flexible small grantsprogram funded from Australia’s aid budget and managed through Australia’s diplomatic missions.
The program focuses on supporting small-scale development projects and activities where the recipients are directly involved in identification, design and management of the projects.
This year, the Australian High Commission in Wellington is accepting applications from the Cook Islands and Niue.
Applications are welcomed for individual projects of up to NZ$10,000.
What Australian High Commission Wellington May Fund:
- address one or more of our DAP target areas (health, education, building resilience in the community, supporting women, girls, and those with a disability)
- have easily achievable outcomes
- support good governance
- focus on participation-based activities
- build the capability of local organisations or individuals
- are valued up to a maximum of NZ$10,000
Applications may be made by non-governmental organisations, associations or community groups in the Cook Islands and Niue.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications at the address given on the website.
Eligible Countries: Cook Islands and Niue
For more information, please visit Direct Aid Program 2018-2019.