Applications Open for P&G’s U.S. Higher Education Grant Program!
Deadline: 30 September 2018
P&G is currently seeking applications for its U.S. Higher Education Grant program. The P&G Fund focuses on improving communities where they can uniquely add value.
Awards are for one year only and range from $5,000-$10,000. One college or university may apply for multiple grants supporting multiple programs but may not receive more than $50,000 in one year.
- P&G funding MUST:
- be permanently dedicated to an exempt purpose
- be used as described in the application
- P&G funding must NOT:
- benefit specific individuals or held in an endowment
- be used to influence legislation or participate in political campaign activity
- be used for religious purposes
- be used for conferences, galas, 5K Runs, fundraisers, or events
- benefit P&G or its employees (e.g., gifts, meals, etc.)
- be used for donations in support of the military (P&G partners directly with the USO for that purpose)
- Only for institutions that are regionally accredited two-or four-year U.S. college or university.
- Programs for consideration must meet the following criteria:
- Improve curriculum to be at the cutting edge in relevance and effectiveness
- Foster and enable leadership opportunities and learning
- Create a learning environment that encourages and enhances innovation and creativity.
- Strengthen diversity in thought, participation and ongoing interaction.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via given website.
Eligible Country: United States
For more information, please visit U.S. Higher Education Grant