Finance Business Partner
Last application date: 15/5/2019
SCCT is strategically located at the mouth of the Suez Canal – offering zero deviation from one of the busiest shipping lanes in the world – and creating unique access to key markets in the East Mediterranean and Egypt. With the completion of a dredging project which deepened the terminal’s draft of 16.5 meters, and the expected complement of 21 super-post Panamax cranes, SCCT is capable of handling the largest containerships in the global container industry and Phase II increased the annual capacity at SCCT to 5.4 million TEUs. SCCT opened in 2004 as a Joint Venture with APM Terminals the majority shareholder and operator.
• An opportunity to be part of a high performance team.
• A challenging job with a steep learning curve in a truly international and diverse working environment
• Opportunities for personal and professional growth
• Value and Team based leadership
• An open and engaging company culture
• A wide range of international career opportunities
– Manage the Finance Business Partner section for achieving the finance department objectives as stipulated by the HoF/CFO. Manage gathering data required for reporting, review and reconcile such to ensure its validity and accuracy, and provide the HoF/CFO and other stakeholders with required reporting in a timely manner. Such reporting includes – but is not limited to- (Capital expenditure report, Monthly Executive report, Equip. Insurance coverage list & monthly insurance calculation, Management scorecard, Monthly Financial statements, Stakeholders Reports).
– Encourage and assist department managers in preparation of detailed and realistic departmental cost & capital RoFo. Follow up with department managers on actual developments against targets & estimates and provide detailed explanation of targets deviations to the HoF/CFO.
– Assist in company strategy planning, deployment and follow up, together with developing functional strategy.
– Develop financial policies, standard operation procedures and guidelines within area of responsibility.
– Maintain and enhance relationships between departments.
– Assist in preparation of the required board & general assemply documents in accordance with guidelines provided by the HoF/CFO.
– Perform financial analysis of new and existing customers in accordance with the company credit policy.
– Make support in constantly strive to improve work processes and methods.
We are looking for
– Relevant Bsc. Of Financial Studies /Business Administration.
– Minimum 7 years of working experience and 5 years in senior financial controlling position.
– MBA, CPA or alike would be an advantage for the candidate
– Develop Team work spirit within Finance Business Partner section
– Shares knowledge, ideas and information openly. Communicates in a clear and concise manner; conducts effective meetings; keeps people informed; solicits input from associates.
– Focuses on best practices and continuous improvement, generates output of high accuracy and due attention to detail.
– Requires effective negotiation and conflict resolution skills, as well as excellent managerial skills, including planning, organizing, and directing work
– Requires excellent verbal and written communications skills in English.
– Advanced knowledge of Budgeting theories.
– Advanced knowledge of reporting skills