Angus Nicholson Honours Scholarship in Science 2019/2020 (up to $7,500)
Deadline: November 30, 2019
Applications are open for the Angus Nicholson Honours Scholarship in Science 2019/2020. This scholarship is offered by the Australian National University (ANU) College of Health and Medicine & the ANU College of Science. The scholarship has been generously established by Mr Jon Nicholson, in memory of his late father, Dr Angus Nicholson.
ANU is a world-leading university in Australia’s capital city, Canberra. The location points to their unique history, ties to the Australian Government and special standing as a resource for the Australian people. Their focus on excellence in research and education ensures that ANU graduates are in demand the world-over, well-prepared to address complex contemporary challenges.
- A scholarship worth $7,500 per annum is awarded to one selected scholar. Payments are made per semester.
- Applicant must have an outstanding academic record (students not enrolled at ANU must submit their academic transcript);
- Must be able to show a passion for his/her chosen field of Science;
- Must organise two references from people who are well placed to support the application and comment on this passion;
- May have been enrolled at another institution.
Applications are made by a written letter to email@example.com setting out your passion for science and your academic achievements. You must also organise two from people who are well placed to support the application and comment on this passion, and send their referee reports to firstname.lastname@example.org
There is no separate application form for this scholarship. However, you must submit all the required documents mentioned by the deadline to complete your application process.