ADA: Co-financing Projects in Developing Countries of the East
Deadline: 20 March 2019
The Austrian Development Agency (ADA) is inviting development organizations based in Austria to submit co-financing projects in developing countries of the East.
Funding is provided for projects that directly combat poverty, build self-help capacities for beneficiaries and strengthen local institutions.
This time, priority will be given to projects that target disadvantaged groups (women, children, the elderly, people with disabilities and ethnic minorities, etc.) .
- The maximum amount of funding by ADA is EUR 250,000 per individual project.
- The total project budget (all financial means for project implementation) must amount to a minimum of EUR 250,000 and should not exceed EUR 500,000.
- In principle, the funding rate is 25% of the total project budget.
- For the following countries, the funding rate is up to 65% of the total project budget:
- Danube Region/Western Balkans: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo, Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia
- Black Sea Region/South Caucasus: Armenia, Georgia, Moldova
- The project term may amount to between two and three years.
- Eligible for application are associations, foundations, trade unions, local authorities or other public corporations based in Austria.
- Individuals may not submit applications.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted via e-mail at the address given on the website.
Eligible Country: Austria
For more information, please visit https://www.entwicklung.at/en/ada/calls/calls-detail/artikel/kofinanzierungsprojekte-in-entwicklungslaendern-des/