You’ll contribute to ending world hunger by …
The Security Manager for AAH Syrian mission is responsible for monitoring the daily security operations, implement security policies, regulations, rules, and norms and make sure that the mission manages properly external and internal risks promoting a safe environment for employers and visitors to perform its duties. To develop mission information management strategy and its implementation at mission level.
The security manager oversees the security management in the mission.
Key activities in your role will include
Objective 1: Collect, analyze and disseminate the security and context evolution information:
– collection of information:
– Information analysis:
– Dissemination of information.
Objective 2: Evaluate, mitigate and follow up the security related risks:
Objective 3: Train and sensitize the team on security issues.
Objective 4: Implementation update and constant follow up of the security management tools.
Objective 5: Capacity building:
|Expériences / Formation du candidat|
Political Science or Law or Statistic or any other related field
– International Humanitarian Law, Security management, Logistics, Disaster Risk Management, Duty of Care, Compliance.
– 5 years, Verbal and written communication skills, Professional personal presentation, Customer service orientation, Information management, Organizing and planning, Attention to detail, Initiative, Reliability, Stress tolerance
– Humanitarian sector knowledge: is a must
– Action Against the Hunger knowledge: Preferable
– Languages: English
– Mobility (national/ international): Based in Damascus with the possibility to travel within and outside of Syria
|Experience||5 à 10 ans|
|Fonctions||Services et Logistique|
|Secteurs d’activité||Alimentation / Nutrition, Santé, Eau et assainissement|
|Pays||Moyen Orient, Syrie|
|Salaire / Indemnité||We offer immediate incorporation to a dynamic international network with the following remuneration package:|
|Comment postuler||HOW TO APPLY|
We will only consider the candidacies received by our online service. Please click in the following link to accede to the service:
Note. Given the urgency of this position, the vacancy may close before the deadline. For more information about this position, visit our Website www.accioncontraelhambre.org in case of not find it published here means that the selection process has been closed.
|Date de fin de validité||01/01/2020|