ACF recruits 01 Consortium Technical Coordinator
Action against Hunger is an international non-governmental, private, apolitical, non-religious and non-profit organization created in 1979. Its goal is to combat hunger and dangerous situations that threaten men, women and children. Currently 500 expats and more than 5,000 employees are working for Action against Hunger in more than forty-six countries working in projects concerning four areas of focus: nutrition, health, food security and water and sanitation.
- To provide overall management of the technical implementation of the consortium project aiming at protecting people from displacement in the West Bank.
- Provide overall technical supervision of the West Bank Consortium Operations (WBPC).
- Ensure good coordination among Consortium partners and externally with other stakeholders within oPt humanitarian architecture.
- Profile the work of the WBPC in OPT.
Objective 1. TECHNICAL and STRATEGIC PROGRAMMATIC COORDINATION
- Act as an advisor to consortium partners to address technical and strategic programmatic issues
- Lead the technical coordination between consortium partners on a day-to day- basis as well as convene and provide reporting and attend part of the steering committee meetings on a regular basis and additional ad hoc meetings as required;
- In collaboration with the Consortium Representative and the Data Analyst coordinate the strategic development of the project, in particular the integration between advocacy and operations;
- Work closely with the consortium advocacy working group
- Responsible for co-chairing and facilitating the work of the Consortium Management Unit (CMU) composed by Thematic Technical Focal Points of each Consortium Member.
- Ensure that the desired harmonization of tools, SOPs and else within the consortium and potentially with other stakeholders does take place in a timely and efficient manner
Objective 2. QUALITY AND DEVELOPMENT
- Further develop and improve the consortium project to respond to needs of beneficiaries;
- Ensure proper risk mapping of consortium activities and, with the other consortium partners develop and implement mitigation measures;
- Lead on assuring the continuous quality and improvement of the overarching Integrated Protection Approach of the Consortium in coordination with the Partners Technical Focal Points.
- Manage the monitoring and evaluation of the project and provide feedback to the consortium and suggest with other consortium partners programmatic changes in response to results of monitoring and evaluation;
Objective 3. REPRESENTATION AND STAKEHOLDERS ENGAGEMENT
- Protect and promote the vision, mission and interests of consortium partners towards external stakeholders;
- Support the Consortium Representative in representing the consortium toward the donor(s) and government authorities and therefore communicate with the donor(s) and government authorities;
- Attend government, NGO and donor meetings and present ongoing consortium activities;
- Ensure the visibility of the consortium amongst humanitarian (cluster system), donor and government actors throughout the project;·
- Effectively manage technical coordination with other actors intervening in a similar sector;
- Ensure the continuum of consortium PR activities at technical level, including formal presentations, engaging media for coverage on success stories, updating project-specific and regional fact sheets, and documenting publications featuring the consortium in the media;
- Lead the drafting and dissemination of position papers, statements, reports and releases on the consortium’s engagements and humanitarian advocacy.
|Expériences / Formation du candidat
- Familiarity with the aid system, and ability to understand donor and governmental requirement
- Technical knowledge: humanitarian skills, needs assessments, emergency response, cash assistance, knowledge of main concepts in protection
- Ability to coordinate and manage staff and project activities
- Valuable prior experience in issues related to the promotion of gender equality or personal
- Commitment to gender equality.
- Lead technical narrative of the consortium, good representation skills at Cluster level.
- Very good written skills / strong ability to ‘package’ ideas and narrative
- Native English speaker (ideal)
- Familiarity with oPt and Middle East is an advantage.
- Knowledge of local language and/or regional experience is an asset
- Ability to travel and work in difficult conditions and under pressure
- Ability to work with culturally diverse groups of people
- Ability to organize and plan effectively
- Strong team player
||0 à 3 ans
||Gestion de projets/programmes
||Moyen Orient, Territoires palestiniens
|Salaire / Indemnité
||We offer immediate incorporation to a dynamic international network with the following remuneration package:
- Base: Jerusalem
- Compensation packaged: from 35.268 € – 43.068 € gross/year divided in 12 payments and based on experience y context. This salary includes a base salary + context plus + living expenses and per Diem (*)
(*) in local currency subject to unexpected changes in currency exchange)
- Guest House or similar accommodation covered by the organization
- Travel costs to and from the mission.
- Expat Health, repatriation, travel and life insurance covered by the organization
- Extra per month and per child (Under 18 years old): from 100€ to 225€ monthly (according to standard list of Action Against Hunger-Spain).
- Break: additional rest period, including travel cost to a reference area and economic help of 215€.
- 25 working days of paid leave per year.
||We will only consider the candidacies received by our online service. Please click in the following link to access to the service:
Note. – Given the urgency of this position, the vacancy may close before the deadline. For more information about this position, visit our Website www.accioncontraelhambre.org in case of not find it published here means that the selection process has been closed.
|Postuler en ligne
|Date de fin de validité
%d blogueurs aiment cette page :