2019 Erasmus+ Youth Mobility Funding Round 2 is now open
Deadline: 30 April 2019
The European Commission is seeking applications for its program entitled “ERASMUS+ Youth Mobility Funding”.
Erasmus+ is open to organisations across all sectors of education, training, youth and sport. Any public or private organisation actively involved in these areas may apply for funding. The overall programme objectives are to:
- boost skills and employability
- modernise education, training and youth work
- focus on young people
- There are two types of learning mobility activities for youth: youth exchanges and training/networking for youth workers. Different activities can be combined into a mobility project, with a UKorganisation or group working in partnership with one or more organisations from the Erasmus+ participating countries.
- Youth exchanges
- Youth exchanges allow groups of young people (aged 13 to 30) from different countries to meet and live together for up to 21 days. During a youth exchange, participants work together on a chosen topic through a mix of workshops, exercises, debates, role-plays, simulations, outdoor activities etc. designed and prepared by them before the exchange.
- Training and networking for youth workers
- This activity supports the professional development of youth workers. They can take part in seminars, training courses, networking events, study visits, and job shadowing/observation. A youth worker mobility can last from two days to two months.
- Youth exchanges
UK organisations active in the youth field can participate in a youth mobility project. Informal groups of young people are also eligible to apply for funding under some parts of this Key Action.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted online via given website.
For more information, please visit https://www.erasmusplus.org.uk/apply-for-youth-mobility-funding