WILBEN Trade recrute 01 Trade Finance Operations Officer
Titre: Trade Finance Operations Officer (M/F)
Date pub: 28/09/2016
Date exp: 07/10/2016
About WILBEN Trade
Headquartered in Dubai, WILBEN is a principal trader, trade facilitator and bespoke funding solutions provider. Whilst the physical trading of a broad spectrum of goods, supply chain integration, risk management and trade finance are at the core of the business, the company also offers the added advantage of propagating trade between partners. By leveraging our expertise and international network, we facilitate tailor made solutions to partners, end-users, suppliers and financial institutions by offering bespoke trade finance structures.
About the position
Based at Dakar, The Trade Finance Operations Officer (M/F) is responsible for the management of the trade finance operations for the Africa region, as well as overseeing risk associated with the business, by ensuring the smooth running of the operations department within the set policies, guidelines and procedures for the benefit of the business, and assist the managing director in the daily monitoring of the business.
• Bachelor’s / Master degree in Finance, Trading ;
• 5 years + of banking experience in operations;
• Strong experience in Trade finance operations ;
• Have full understanding of UCP 600, Letters of credit, Guarantees, Promissory notes, Bills of Exchange and trade related receivables;
• Experience in credit and operations in banks and financial institutions ;
• Have considerable experience in dealing with operations department with customers, banks and financial institutions;
• Business Acumen ;
• Knowledge of Cross Border Trading and Transaction Process;
• Bilingual English / French.
Thank you to send your CV with the reference object \ »TFO\ » on the following email address : firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline : October 07th 2016
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.