Pladis Global is seeking a Trade Marketing and Sales Manager
Descriptif du poste
pladis is the third largest snacking business in the globe, selling Biscuits and Confectionery in over 200 countries. Our core brands, Godiva, McVitie’s and Ulker bring happiness to our customers with every bite! pladis has an ambitious Africa vision: ‘To be the no 1 snacking business reaching over 500M consumers’. This will be achieved by building our capability, people, and portfolio to serve our customers across the continent.
pladis vision for Routes to Market in Senegal and Ivory Coast is to drive availability to where consumer can reach our brands at a price they can afford. Making informed decisions is critical for defining brand strategies, pricing policies, selling structures and distribution models that drive increased access and profitable growth.
This role is an opportunity to lead RTM development and enable pladis achieve growth and profitability in Senegal.Key ressponsibilities:
- To lead the RTM development across all Pladis portfolio to deliver ambitious revenue growth plan
- To lead and manage distributor relationship through strong partnership and collaboration
- Develop and manage annual and medium range commercial plans with full P&L responsibility.
- Support optimal portfolio development ensuring right products at right price points
- To lead and manage the availability, accessibility and visibility across all trade channels
- Work with retailers and/or other stakeholders on annual business plans and drive business growth & profitability
- Develop and execute annual shopper activation plans
- Execute and evaluate RTM performance and distributor infrastructure
- Capability and People development to support Pladis growth ambition
- Collaborate and support other business functions including, Supply Chain and Marketing etc to achieve business vision.
- Several years senior level National Sales experience preferably in FMCG sector
- Experience in Distributor Management
- Deep understanding of both Modern and Traditional trade environment in Senegal
- Strong analytical ability previous P&L responsibility
- Minimum of Business Degree or equivalent
- Interpersonal relationships
- Computer skills, Microsoft office
- English , French and Wolof languages
- Ability to travel on frequent basis
- Negotiation skills
- Commercial knowledge
- Analytical skills
- Training skills
- Self Starter with ability to influence others
- Strong team leader with ability to mentor and develop others
- Go getter altitude with drive to get the job done!