PepsiCo Change The Game Challenge 2017 (Win a Trip to New York + more)
Deadline: October 6, 2017
Are you a hardworking passionate individual with a brilliant idea? Do you have what it takes to team up with PepsiCo and help them advance their nutrition product portfolio by 2020? Here is a challenge of a lifetime waiting for you. Enter the PepsiCo Change the Game Challenge to win an international experience & a trip to New York to present your business idea to PepsiCo Global CEO! Change The Game is a 4 stage challenge open to individuals with undergraduate and post graduate backgrounds, as well as working professionals with up to 3 years’ experience, who are keen to make their mark globally.
You need to focus your idea around the following scenario: “You have been given 100,000 US dollars to start your own health and nutrition business in the food and beverages space. Which health and nutrition business will you start and why?” PepsiCo will provide the tools necessary to grow your idea and bring it to life.
- The top regional winning teams from Asia Pacific, India and the Middle east & North Africa will receive a regional job offer or internship;
- They will be eligible to go on an all-expenses paid trip to Dubai where they will compete for the finals where they could win an all-expenses paid trip to New York to present their business idea to the Chairman & CEO Indra Nooyi. This will be followed by a yearlong international experience or a 2 month international internship across one of PepsiCo locations in Asia Pacific, India and the Middle East & North Africa.
- Open to nationals of the following countries:
- Middle East & North Africa Region: Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Lebanon, United Arab Emirates, Egypt
- India Region: India
- Asia Pacific Region: Pakistan, Philippines, Thailand, Korea (Nationals & Residents)
- Applicants should be between the ages of 18 and 30 years as on September 1, 2017;
- Students pursuing graduation and post-graduation from any university (could be any year); or those who have just obtained their graduate or post graduate degree(s) from any university; or
- Having up to three years of work experience from the date of obtaining the last bachelor or master degree can apply.
- Applicants can register here.
- Submit your Registration: So you’re ready to take the first step! Find a teammate the same nationality as you and in the same stage of study or if employed, both members should have up to a maximum of 3 years working experience. Then submit your registration between the September 7, 2017 and October 6, 2017.
- Elevator Pitch & Business Case:
- Elevator Pitch: After successful registration you will receive an invite via email to submit your Team’s 90 second ‘elevator pitch’ video in English. Your video can be submitted between October 7, 2017 and October 20, 2017.
- Business Case: Teams with the best ideas following elevator pitch stage will be shortlisted and invited via email to submit their business case presentation, your business case can be submitted between October 25, 2017 and November 5, 2017.
- Regional Semi Finals: Top shortlisted teams following the business case interviews are required to attend a regional semi-final Interview round with our expert judging panelists. This round of interviews will be conducted via webcast, Skype or video conferencing. Interviews will take place between November 21, 2017 and November 30, 2017.
Sector Finals in Dubai: Following the regional semi-final interview round -the first place winners from – Asia Pacific, India, Middle East & North Africa will embark on an all-expenses paid trip to Dubai where they will compete to win the grand prize. Interviews will take place between November 21, 2017 and November 30, 2017.