An International Group of Audit and Consulting is seeking a People and Culture Manager
|Entreprise/Structure: AN INTERNATIONAL GROUP OF AUDIT AND CONSULTING
Ville, Pays: Dakar, Sénégal
Niveau d’études minimum réquis: Bac + 3
Expériences professionnelles demandées: 5 ans
Date limite de dépôt de dossier: 09-10-2016
Email de réception des candidatures : email@example.com
Détails de l’offre:
Email du contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
AN INTERNATIONAL GROUP OF AUDIT AND CONSULTING
A PEOPLE AND CULTURE MANAGER
The People and Culture Manager is responsible for the development and the implementation of talent lifecycle practices. Reporting to the CEO, (s)he will implement change initiatives to create an environment that attracts, develops and retains people with the skills and competencies needed to serve dynamic organisations. (S)he is also responsible for strategic recruiting and workforce planning, employee development, policy development, employee engagement, talent mobility, communications development, performance management and recognition and reward administration. The People and Culture Manager will build relationships within the global firm community and leverage best practices.
Create a great environment :
Embed values into all lifecycle practices and communications.
Collaborate with the management team to effectively manage change.
Develop people and culture policies consistent with values; support and coach managers in ensuring those policies are applied consistently.
Attract best people:
– Implement innovative recruiting strategies and leverage standard recruitment practices – tailored for the university, experienced, and partner level.
– Interpret results from external market surveys to shape recruitment strategies.
– Raise brand awareness and profile through networking and participation in community groups.
Define success and career development :
– Deliver effective orientation experience for new joiners, ensuring a positive beginning to their firm experience.
– Implement performance management processes, including appraisals, development planning, coaching, mentoring and counselling.
– Develop and manage career development programmes.
– Implement aligned global talent mobility practices.
– Advise management and facilitate employee engagement action plans.
– Evaluate turnover trends and provide recommendations to management.
Reward and recognise :
– Apply equitable and fair approach to reward and remuneration.
– Provide practical coaching to management on reward policies and practices, enabling them to have high value conversations with team members.
Retain and deepen relationships with alumni :
– Create programmes to promote alumni engagement.
– Represent the firm at university and community related functions.
Lead people and culture operational excellence :
– Oversee an effective people and culture team, as required.
– Deliver value added management information, including people and culture key performance indicators.
– Manage and resolve complex employee matters.
– Maintain in depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
– You are holder of a Bachelor’s degree (in a related field preferred). A master’s degree and/or an advanced certification is desirable.
– You are fluent in English.
– You have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in HR management.
– You have prior success managing experience in the key areas of the HR function including:
– Strategic recruiting in a high growth environment
– Workforce planning
– Performance management
– Reward and recognition
– Employment law and local requirements
– Employee policy and relations
– HR systems
You have strong written, oral and listening skills.
You also have an experience in planning, executing and operating in an environment of rapid change and growth.