Amadeus IT Group recrute 01 Analyste financier en CDI
Descriptif du poste
* Support the Head of Finance & Administration in preparing the annual budget of Amadeus Central & West Africa.
* Prepare, analyse, review and consolidate periodical forecasts, monthly, quarterly and ad-hoc estimates.
* Follow-up budgets and produce monthly reports for Head of Finance & Administration and other internal clients.
* Track and report on financial aspects of on-going projects.
* Support other finance team colleagues by providing information or validation of accounting figures.
* Evaluate the profitability and costs involved in deals achieved with customers, groups of customers and/or elements (products, channels, etc.) related to those deals.
* Manage the billing and collection process for the company’s local revenues
Compétences et expérience souhaitées
* Years of experience: 4-6 years of experience in an international firm in the accounting or controlling area
* Education: University Degree in Economics, Finance or Business Administration.
* Knowledge of accounting software
* MS Office including advanced excel skills
* Fluent written French and English
* Pro-active approach, strong analytical skills, ability to work well in a multi-cultural, multi-site environment.