ABB hires 01 Sales Specialist
Localisation Dakar / Sénégal
Expiration 14 Juillet 2017
Description de l’offre
Descriptif du poste
As a Sales Specialist, you will be a part of the Country Staff Various (Front End Sales Unit) based in Dakar, responsible for performing direct marketing and sales activities, so as to maintain and develop sales in accordance with agreed business plans
Your Tasks as a Sales Specialist will include the following:
• Achieve or better High Voltage Components (HVC) order in his region/country.
• Proactively raise opportunities to the MM to optimize sourcing to improve market penetration.
• Raise the profile and focus of HVC in different segments with focus on distributors and industrial customers (including training/marcom where appropriate).
• Accuracy and predictability in forecasts.
• Prepare sales plans using company tools and prepare offer, negotiating and close deals.
• Drive collaboration within the different sales segments.
• Responsible for sales of products/services within a designated market in accordance with strategy.
• Build long term customer relationships and manage resolution to specific customer needs and issues.
• Establish and maintain effective customer relationships to understand customer needs, promote customer understanding of full product and services offering, and align to provide a solution.
• Ensure a positive customer experience throughout the sales process.
• Perform regular status reviews and proposes recovery plans in cases of potential order shortfalls.
• Create added value for the customer and ABB and ensure the successful outcome of transactions, contracts and proposals by using effective sales techniques.
• Communicate details in accordance with ABB offering and strategy (delivery time, payments, and general terms and conditions).
• Ensure efficient marketing activities and value proposition to customers.
• Identify and develop new market opportunities in the designated market and ensure know-how sharing and cross-collaboration.
• Manage administrative procedures in sales processes, and supports collection and project management activities when needed.
• Prepare offers in coordination with the feeder factories and the Marketing Manager.
• Ensure appropriate technical and financial aspects of offers, including prices and trading conditions.
Ideally, you should hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering with more than 2 years of sales experience in LV, MV, HV capacitors and Surge arresters. You must also have fluency in both spoken and written English and French.
Professionals ( > 2 years of work experience)
Secteur : Industrie composants électriques/électroniques
Pour postuler à cette offre, cliquez sur le lien ci-dessous:
Coordonnées de l’offre
Cliquez sur le lien suivant: