Youth Citizen Entrepreneurship Competition 2017
Deadline: July 31, 2017
Join the movement and create a peaceful and sustainable world! Take part in the Youth Citizen Entrepreneurship Competition! This global platform empowers young entrepreneurs from around the world to engage in a more peaceful world. Participants are invited to submit their innovative ideas and projects with a societal impact, which champion and implement one or more of the 17 Sustainable Development Goals. This program is an activity of the UNESCO Global Action Programme (GAP) on Education for Sustainable Development.
- Grand Prize winners and the People’s Choice Prize winners will receive a virtual Gold Badge and a Certificate;
- Second Prize winners will receive virtual Silver Badge and a Certificate;
- Third Prize winners will receive a virtual Bronze Badge and a Certificate;
- Finalists not chosen as prize winners will receive an Honorable Mention Badge;
- Entrepreneurship Campus Prize winners will receive a Certificate Campus Prize Winner Badge;
- Grand Prize and People’s Choice winners, Second Prize and Third Prize winners, and the Entrepreneurship Campus Prize winners will be made public at a Winners’ Announcement Ceremony at the Entrepreneurship Summit in Berlin in October 2017.
You are eligible to enter, if:
- You are between the ages of 15 and 35;
- You have an innovative idea for an enterprise which contributes to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) in your community;
- You are able to submit your entry in English.
- Register online and create your account! An email confirmation would be sent to you. Please check your spam folder. You must confirm in order to activate your account.
- You can submit ideas or submit projects. Please take note that you can save your draft at any time and work on it later on before you submit it.
- If your idea/project has passed the preliminary screening, you will be requested to fill out and submit the second entry form. Entries (ideas and projects) will be posted online on the Entrepreneurship Campus webpage. Entries can only be viewed and commented by entrants who have submitted an idea or a project. Entries (ideas and projects) are not made accessible to the general public until the voting starts on May 15, 2017.
For more information, visit Youth Citizen Entrepreneurship Competition.