Youth Challenge International’s EMBRACE Paid Volunteer Program 2018 (Fully-funded to the Philippines and Cambodia)
Deadline: February 9. 2018
Youth Challenge International (YCI) is seeking skilled applicants for our fully subsidized EMBRACE volunteer opportunities in the Philippines and Cambodia. Placements range in length from five to ten months and we are currently recruiting individuals with expertise in communications or learning + compliance. These are fantastic opportunities to gain critical international development experience, improve your intercultural competencies and develop and refine your skills.
EMBRACE (Enhancing Maternal, Newborn, and Child Health through Revitalized Health Services and Community Engagement) is a four-year program designed to improve the maternal, newborn and child health (MNCH) of vulnerable women, girls and boys in Cambodia, the Philippines, Rwanda and Myanmar. The program is funded by the Government of Canada and is being implemented through a consortium led by ADRA Canada in partnership Youth Challenge International (YCI) and the Hincks-Dellcrest Centre (HDC).
- Pre-departure training and debrief in Toronto (including domestic travel, food and accommodation)
- In-country orientation
- Return airfare and visa/permit fees
- Vaccinations allowance (up to $300 CDN)
- Emergency medical and evacuation insurance
- $1,200 CDN/month stipend to cover accommodation, food, work-related communication and transportation
- Open to Canadian Citizens or Permanent Residents
For more information, visit YCI EMBRACE Program.