|YASSIR recruits 01 Marketing Strategy Manager|
|Description de l’offre|
Marketing Strategy Manager
YASSIR Dakar, Dakar, Sénégal
Temps plein · Manager
Yassir is the leading “Super App” for French-speaking Africa targeting the unbanked and underbanked population.
We offer on-demand services such as ride-hailing and last-mile delivery (we are the market leader in North Africa with over 2 million active users). Building on this infrastructure, we are now introducing financial services to help our users pay, save and borrow digitally. Helping usher the continent into a digital economy era. (Today, +57% of Africans do not have access to affordable financial services).
We are active in Algeria, Tunisia, Morocco, France, and Canada and planning to roll out our services across most of French-speaking Africa in the next 12 months.
About The Role
In this role, you will be leading the Growth Marketing Efforts of the venture for customer acquisition. This includes setting up the marketing strategy for the company including both traditional and data driven techniques in the real and digital worlds. You will create, coordinate and maintain processes to bridge the gap between the technical and marketing teams. Documentation and creating efficient, scalable systems are your thing. People love working with you because you make everyone’s life easier and you always know the status of projects. You are a very good problem solver with hustle and customer facing skills and can effortlessly switch back and forth between planning & execution. You must be highly analytical, ROI-focused with a strong track record of driving meaningful growth and engagement, ideally for a direct-to-consumer or B2B service. The position demands both a keen marketing sense, strong planning and multi-tasking skills to achieve business objectives. The ideal candidate is a team player who can work in a matrixed country organization, is relentlessly passionate about growing and engaging customers.
What You’ll Do
• Develop global marketing strategy for the company including both traditional and data driven techniques in the real and digital worlds.
• Customer obsession: you always put the customer first, listen to their needs, and figure out creative solutions to address these concerns and provide them, along with the technical team, with customized, yet scalable options to fit their needs.
• A positioning and creative expert: You’re super creative and can rapidly execute on your ideas. You can devise and package highly effective onboarding experiences that can be sold as a value add service.
• A go getter who goes on the street with hustle and customer facing skills for both direct-to-consumer and B2B services.
• An email and social networks master: You possess an uncanny ability to run and iterate on highly effective automated email and social media marketing campaigns.
• Finger-tippinesses with data: You just go get the data you need with no muss/fuss and can whip it into an insightful story with no help. You know how to leverage data to make decisions and drive growth.
• Top-notch at market research: You’re a truth-seeking missile. You know your market, customers and competition better than anyone, and you’re strong at integrating this information into your growth strategies.
• A “driver” personality: You’re biased toward action, a great collaborator and master disambiguator/simplifier. You never stop pushing towards clarity and delivery.
• Grittiness: You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and tackle something hands-on, you persevere when others fall away.
• True passion for the company’s hybrid technology/operations nature.
• Help with other alignment projects (documentation, guidelines, communication frameworks, testings).
What You’ll Need
• A degree in commerce, marketing or management or any equivalent experience
• Outstanding written & verbal communication skills
• Outstanding project management skills.
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize, self-start, contribute under pressure and meet tight deadlines
• Highly organized, creative and critical thinker
• Understanding of the local digital and offline media landscape
• Comfortable working in an entrepreneurial environment
• Procurement or legal background is a big plus
• Excellent business judgment, communication and interpersonal skills
• Organized and obsessive about details
• Hard working, passionate and looking to embrace the challenge
• Thrive in high impact/high profile situations
• Enthusiastic about Yassir!
• Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company
• The rare opportunity to change the world around you such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another app, we’re infusing social values and reinventing how services are provided
• Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment
• Great compensation and bonuses including stock options.
• Paid company holidays
• Full social coverage
How to apply
Please fill out the form below, and upload your CV in English. We review applications on a rolling basis and give equal opportunities. We celebrate diversity and strive to foster an inclusive environment.
|COMMENT POSTULER ?|
Apply online :