Fall applications are now open! APPLY NOW
World Vision Internships provide a three-month opportunity for exceptional students and recent graduates ready to explore a career in the international relief and development sector. We are committed to providing interns with a meaningful learning experience where you are able to learn, grow and connect alongside other emerging professionals who are passionate about our mission.
Learn: Take on challenging and meaningful work assignments while developing your technical skills and gaining valuable hands-on experience.
Grow: Participate in weekly cohort sessions geared towards your professional development—LinkedIn and networking workshops, Strengthsfinder® assessments, career coaching and more.
Connect: Form connections with a diverse nationwide intern cohort and build your professional network at one of the largest international relief, development and advocacy organizations in the world.
Check out where Interns have worked in the past:
- Global Supply Chain Management
- Christian Education/Spiritual Formation
- Child Development and Rights
- Governance/Board Development
- Grants Acquisition and Management
- Humanitarian and Emergency Affairs
- Human Resources/Information Systems
- Program Design, Monitoring & Evaluation
- Global Health/Food Security/WASH
- Social Media/Graphic Design
Details & Eligibility
Summer 2017 COHORT
Applications Open: March 1 – March 17, 2017
Programme Dates: May 15 – August 11, 2017
FALL 2017 COHORT
Applications Open: June 28 – July 14, 2017
Programme Dates: September 18 – December 15, 2017
**Please note dates are subject to change**
Internship opportunities are available in Los Angeles (Monrovia, CA), New York City, Seattle (Federal Way, WA), and Washington, D.C.
Full-time and part-time opportunities are available (24-40 hours/week).
All interns receive a stipend of $250/month to help offset related expenses (transportation, meals, etc.)
All candidates must meet the following requirements:
- At least 18 years of age
- Able to commit to a minimum of 24 hours per week
- Eligible to work in the United States (US citizen/resident or F1-student visa)
- Current student or recent graduate from an undergraduate/graduate program (within 2 years)
- Adhere to the Christian Statement of Faith required by all World Vision International employees
*Due to the high volume of applications and interest in our international internships, we cannot reply to individual inquiries. For the most up-to-date information on our current opportunities get connected with our social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram & Twitter.