World Youth Alliance Regional and International Internships 2016
The World Youth Alliance (WYA) is accepting applications for the 2016 Internship Program. The World Youth Alliance Internship Program provides opportunities for young people who are inspired by the ideas and work of the WYA to gain professional skills and a substantive learning experience on WYA’s core ideas. Projects are designed to enhance each student’s specific academic background and interests. Interns receive mentorship and training from WYA staff members.
- Introductory Training: Undergo WYA’s Certified Training Program (CTP) and learn about human rights philosophy and the dignity of the person.
- Project Management: Work on projects suited to your interests and strengths under the supervision of WYA staff.
- Network Building: Attend different events and meet new contacts as you represent WYA in various occasions.
- Ideal candidates possess a strong desire to protect and promote human dignity while making a positive impact on society.
- Candidates must be proactive, self-driven, resourceful, detail-oriented, and humble individuals with a willingness to learn.
WYA offers internship in all of their regional offices. Many of the interns accepted into the New York internship first complete a regional internship, are active WYA members in their country, and receive recommendations on their outstanding work.
Their regional offices include:
- Africa (Nairobi, Kenya)
- Asia Pacific (Manila, Philippines)
- Europe (Brussels, Belgium)
- Latin America (Mexico City, Mexico)
- Middle East (Beirut, Lebanon)
- North America (New York, USA)
WYA offers internships for young people of varied educational and expertise backgrounds. Applicants can apply for any of the other regional offices only after completing a regional internship. Once accepted into the internship, applicants will be matched to a position that best corresponds to their interests and skills.
How to Apply
- Regional Internship – View the Schedule and submit the following:
- International Internship – View the Schedule and submit the following:
- Completed International Internship Application Form
- Resumé or Curriculum Vitae
- Two letters of recommendation
For more information, visit WYA Internship Program.