World Wild Fund inviting Applicants for Professional Development Grants
Deadline: 1 August 2019
World Wild Fund is inviting applicants for Professional Development Grants (PDGs) to provide support for mid-career conservationists to pursue short-term, non-degree training to upgrade their knowledge and skills. These trainings can include short courses, certificate trainings, or conferences among other training opportunities.
PDGs support training-related costs, including registration fees and tuition, meals and accommodations, books and materials, international travel, visa fees, and local transportation.
View Sample Proposals
Join Premium and gain access to thousands of Proposals from Successful Grantees
Applicants can request up to $6,500.
Customize Funding Alerts
Customize your email funding alerts based on your country and areas of work.
Applicants must meet all of the following eligibility criteria to be considered for a grant.
- Applicants must be a citizen of an eligible country.
- Applicants must currently be living and working in their home country.
- Applicants must have at least three years of paid work experience in a conservation-related field in their home country.
- Applicants must have applied to or already be accepted to participate in the proposed training at the time applicants submit their application.
- Applicants current work and proposed training must help advance conservation in their home country.
- Applicants must not be enrolled in an academic degree program.
- Applicants must have approval from their employer to participate in the proposed training and the promise of continued employment.
- Applicants must have a bank account in their own name that can receive US dollars and international wire transfers.
- Applicants must not have received funding from EFN in the past. Previous PDG recipients may be eligible for Alumni Grants.
- The proposed training must take place at least 90 days after the application deadline.
- Applicants must submit all required documents by the application deadline.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply online via given website.