|World Vision recruits 01 Resource Acquisition and Management Intern (RAM)|
Description de l’offre
A CHRISTIAN NGO FOCUSED ON CHILD WELLBEING
IS RECRUITING A RESOURCE ACQUISITION AND MANAGEMENT INTERN
Department: Resource Acquisition and Management (RAM)
Location: World Vision West Africa Regional Office (WV WARO) /Dakar
Type of contract:Internship (Contrat de Stage)
Duration: 6 months renewable
Purpose of the position:
The West Africa Region Office (WARO) Resource Development Unit (RDU) Young Professional Intern will contribute to the optimal functioning of the unit and to the achievement of one of its strategic objectives: increasing grants revenue by West Africa Region World Vision offices.
The purpose of the position is to support strengthening WARO RDU to support National Offices with research analysis on key funding trends and knowledge management on funding opportunities across the region. It will involve effective collaboration and continuous data collection and analysis of the donor landscape to provide support for capture planning for funding opportunities.
1. Supports grants acquisition for the West Africa Region
2. Supports any other activities contributing to the achievement of WAR grant growth objectives.
• Perform internal analysis of National Office strengths and weaknesses, and use them to identify opportunities
• Research, analyze and present opportunities to the Resource Development Unit team
• Support the development of capture strategies and identify actions that need to be taken to implement capture plans for World Vision National Offices
• Coordinate with RDU to help plan and schedule meetings
• May assist World Vision Offices with proposal development and review processes
• Support the WARO RDU unit in the consolidation and regular updating of grants databases, reports and analyses
• Support preparation of external engagement/learning events with drafting PPT presentations, invitations letters, meeting minutes, etc.
• Support the organization of virtual workshops/webinars/learning events around learning and impact evidence for different WV National offices
• Participate in meetings and conference calls with partners and stakeholders.
• Help coordinate the planning and delivery of (online and/or in person) capacity development modules
• Contribute to writing and preparation of Quarterly and Annual reports and Regional Newsletter contributions
• Perform other tasks as needed.
• A minimum of Bachelor’s degree in social science, international development or related field
• Solid communication, organization and writing skills
• Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
• Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities
• Bilingual in French/English
• Some experiences in program administration will be a plus
• Phase 1 : Written test ;
• Phase 2 : Interview.
How to apply :
Please send an email including your Resume and Cover Letter to the Regional Human Resources Director and precise the reference of the position you are applying for in the subject.
Reference: FY21 _ Intern RAM
Deadline for application: 22 May 2021 at 12:00 PM
NB: Only candidates who meet the internship requirements will be contacted.
|Coordonnées du recruteur How to apply :|
Please send an email including your Resume and Cover Letter to the Regional Human Resources Director at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
and precise the reference of the position you are applying for in the subject.