World Vision International recrute 01 Stagiaire Gestion des connaissances internes
We are looking for a selfmotivated Knowledge Management Intern with an understanding of KM principles and terms who is ready for an immersive, realworld experience.
The Coordinator sits within the Strategy Evidence and Learning Department which employs the use of traditional and digital learning approaches to develop and implement innovative, creative, and effective ways to strategically capture and share technical knowledge, leverage good practices, and improve the effectiveness of development programs.
The staff will be responsible for a wide variety of activities related to identifying, managing, packaging, and disseminating key information to advance technical practice and provide practitioners with the tools they need to conduct better development work. Specifically, the KM Coordinator will lead and support learning events, conduct research, produce resources and guidance, and facilitate ongoing content development and engagement.
To be a strong candidate for the role, you should possess an understanding of KM practices principles, communication and a positive attitude. You should be collaborative, trustworthy, receptive to feedback, and eager to learn.
- Develop an annual work plan to service the knowledge management needs of all teams, and coordinate allocation of resources to meet these needs in a timely and efficient manner
- Support the developments and management of a Regional repository such as Box for all Strategic and operational information
- Support documentation of best practices, pilots, achievements and innovative tactics and methodologies in an accessible and easily understandable way for replication and scale up
- Package relevant information into different reporting products to ensure an adequate and regular information flow to key internal and external stakeholders
- Support the documentation of Regional Impact and Board reports
- Support the organization of virtual and face to face learning events such as the Regional Knowledge Café
- Manage relational databases and related tools for research and RAM use, including data in specialized systems such as web applications, surveys or statistical analysis.
- Support the development and review of KM plans in FO as well as socialization of Regional KM plan across all FOs
- Provide technical leadership in the implementation and integration of KM business plan within the thematic sector areas in collaboration with Regional Technical Leads
- Ensure staff are aware of KM resources available to support their work and are using it the system efficiently and productively to share knowledge
- Provide a onestopshop of needed evidence of programs to support donor and partner engagements.
- Develop reflection tools, processes and coach staff on how to conduct reflection
- Support the capacity of building staff of to capture and analyze data and their use in decisionmaking
Qualifications: Education/Knowledge/Technical Skills and Experience
- Bachelor degree with experience in a field of Social Sciences and/or Humanities.
- A qualification in Data Analysis and Management may be an added advantage
- Demonstrated understanding of knowledge management principles and capacity to deliver knowledge management and/or organizational learning activities
- Working knowledge of the research principles, technical methods and processes used to conduct a systematic and objective inquiry including methods of data entry, collection and analysis, and summarizing and reporting results; working knowledge of statistics and related information technology.
- Possesses a satisfactory level of technical skill or knowledge in in social development area and keeps up with current developments and trends in area(s) of research
- Experience in Data base management
- Highlevel conceptual and analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Very strong relational and communication skills.
- Commitment to World Vision mission and partnership values and sensitivity to its various expressions across cultures and denominations.
- Must be able to stand above denominational diversities.
- Must have knowledge in computer applications like MS Office and data base management
- Must be able to stand above denominational diversities
- Strong understanding of transformational development and frameworks.
- Strong communicator at all levels with interpersonal skills, ability and commitment to listen to others Perform other duties as required.
Working Environment / Conditions:
- Work environment: Office Based with some amount of travel
- Travel: 30%
- On call: 30%
Applicant Types Accepted:
Local Applicants Only
Pour postuler à cette offre, veuillez cliquer sur le lien suivant : worldvision.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.