WORLD VISION INTERNATIONAL recruits 01 Humanitarian People & Culture (HR) Technical Director
Partagez cette annonce
WORLD VISION INTERNATIONAL
|Site Internet :||https://www.wvi.org/|
|Secteur d´activité :||Recherche et développementServices autresServices collectifs et sociaux, services à la personne|
|Offres d´emploi :||Voir toutes nos annonces|
Description de l’entreprise
With over 70 years of experience, our focus is on helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience fullness of life. We help… lire la suite
Détails de l’annonce
Poste proposé : Humanitarian People & Culture (HR) Technical Director
World Vision is a Christian humanitarian, development and advocacy organisation devoted to improving the lives of children, families and their communities around the world. Our 34,000+ staff members in nearly 100 countries are united in helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience fullness of life. We help children of all backgrounds, even in the most dangerous places, inspired by our Christian faith.
Through our work, every 60 seconds… a family gets water… a hungry child is fed… a family receives the tools to overcome poverty.
Here’s where you come in:
As the Humanitarian People & Culture (HR) Technical Director, you will deploy to humanitarian emergencies to lead the response’s People & Culture (P&C) function including but not limited to P&C Team establishment/management, workforce planning, recruitment, employment, job evaluation, compensation/benefits, policy interpretation, capacity building, performance management, staff wellbeing and building relationships with other stakeholders.
Outside of responses, you will lead or be responsible for the following:
- Field Emergency P&C Management capacity building in collaboration with regional P&C and Global Centre Preparedness Team.
- Mentor and advise field P&C Managers, particularly in responses and fragile contexts, on emergency P&C practice and policy.
- Global Rapid Response Team Staff Care and Well- being including the management of external service provider contract.
- Deployable Staff Personal Resilience /Well-being training.
- Maintain and improve World Vision Emergency P&C Policies, guidance and tools to ensure effective Emergency P&C management.
Profil recherché pour le poste : Humanitarian People & Culture (HR) Technical Director
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources of relevant field. Masters degree preferred.
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in a Human Resources Management role with at least 3 in an international setting.
- A minimum of 3 years of Emergency Response People &Culture (HR) Management experience.
- Strong experience in staff/workforce planning, recruitment, onboarding, tracking and performance management.
- Experience applying P&C related organizational safeguarding policies and measures in response contexts.
- Experience in developing P&C Policy for emergency contexts. Intensive experience in leading a multi-cultural team of professionals
- Experience working in a cross-cultural environment Experience working in war zones / fragile contexts
- The position requires ability and willingness to travel and deploy domestically and internationally up to 40% of the time, often at short notice.
- Ability to work in harsh environments with limited access to health facilities and care.
Is this the job for you?
Find the full responsibilities and requirements for this position and apply online. We will be accepting application until the right candidate is found.
World Vision is dedicated to our team members’ development and their success. We aspire for all employees to be fulfilled through their work and their contributions to an organisation working to provide long-term sustainable solutions to the world’s most vulnerable people.
For more information on World Vision International, please visit our website : www.wvi.org. Our vision for every child , life in all its fullness . Our prayer for every heart , the will to make it so.
Critères de l’annonce pour le poste : Humanitarian People & Culture (HR) Technical Director
|Métier :||RH, formation|
|Secteur d´activité :||Intérim, recrutementServices autresServices collectifs et sociaux, services à la personne|
|Type de contrat :||CDI|
|Niveau d’expérience :||Expérience entre 5 ans et 10 ans|
|Niveau d’études :||Bac+4|
|Compétences clés :||RECRUTEMENTHR MANAGEMENT|
|Nombre de poste(s) :||1|