Womenpreneur Pitch-A-Ton 2019 Programme for Woman Entrepreneur in Nigeria
Deadline: 9 August 2019
Are you a woman who owns and runs her business? Is your business Innovative? Do you need a grant to expand your business? Are you looking for some expert training to help grow your business? if yes, then Womenpreneur Pitch-a-ton 2019 is right choice.
Access Bank in Nigeria is currently inviting applications for womenpreneur Pitch-A-Ton 2019, a unique capacity building program which will provide financial grants as well as mini- MBA trainings in conjunction with the International Finance Corporation (IFC, a member of the World Bank Group) for fifty winners.
The Womenpreneur Pitch-A-Ton is designed as a 3-month programme incorporating pitching sessions and 3 weeks of mini-MBA trainings in collaboration with the IFC. It is the first women-in-business support initiative of its kind in the industry, aimed at Empowering woman entrepreneurs.
Access Bank has been a leading advocate for women’s economic empowerment in Nigeria and this is the key motivation for the W Initiative which caters to women particularly in the areas of capacity building and creating networking opportunities.
As a leading commercial bank in Nigeria, Access Bank has made significant investments focused at enhancing growth in the Small and Medium-size Enterprise sector. The Bank is also a major advocate for women in business through innovative offerings like the W Power Loan, a discounted financing at 15% interest per annum, for women to grow their business as well as other Business Support Services.
- Womenpreneur Pitch-A-Ton 2019 will provide up to N10 million in financial grants.
- First prize is N5 million naira;
- Second prize is N3 million naira;
- Third prize is N1 million naira;
- The top 50 applicants will receive a 2 weeks mini MBA training from the International Finance Corporation.
- Women above 18 yrs old who are:
- Resident in Nigeria;
- Own and manage their own business in Nigeria.
- Joint businesses can apply if:
- A woman owns at least 50% of the business;
- Manages the business;
- If selected, she will attend the mini MBA series.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply online via given website.
For more information please visit https://www.womenpreneur.ng/