Wildlife Acoustics announces Scientific Product Grants Program
Deadline: 15 August 2019
Wildlife Acoustics has announced a Scientific Product Grants Program to support efforts in conservation and environmental stewardship.
The program enables those involved in animal biology, research and conservation to do their best work easily and quickly.
Wildlife Acoustics has established a grant program to support bioacoustics research efforts from chiropteran, avian, terrestrial, amphibious and marine wildlife, to everything else in between.
Every quarter, Wildlife Acoustics will be giving away up to $5,000 of product to grant recipients worldwide.
- US or Non-US government agencies are not eligible for the program.
- Project makes significant use of bioacoustics for data collection and/or analysis.
- The work advances scientific knowledge and contributes to long-term conservation.
- The grant award would have significant impact on the success of the project.
- The grant request provides adequate information to evaluate the project, including detailed expected outcomes and use of bioacoustics data to support those outcomes.
- The project should begin in the year that the application is submitted, or in the following year if the application is submitted in the off-season.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via given website.
For more information, please visit https://www.wildlifeacoustics.com/resources/grant/deadlines