The position is to be filled as soon as possible, with an initial contract duration of two years. There are very good prospects for an extension. Employment location will be Bamako, Mali.
As Junior Expert Programme Coordination you will provide direct support to the Country Director for the further development of programmes and projects on the basis of the specified content, time and financial framework. Furthermore, you will support the communication of Welthungerhilfe’s work within the projects, with partners in Germany and abroad.
- Development of regional/country concepts and concept papers
- Prepare co-financing and sponsor applications in coordination with the respective superior
- Monitor schedules and completion regarding narrative reporting
- Assist national staff in relation to project-specific, technical issues
- Participate in the preparation of regular reports on the implementation status of the project and local developments
- Participate in coordination committees (e.g. emergency aid situations)
- Give support for the project managers in the implementation of a project-related monitoring system (remote monitoring), including impact monitoring
- Networking with donors and other stakeholders
- A university or polytechnical degree in a relavant subject
- Various internships outside of Europe
- Good writing skills
- Ability to work in a mutinational environment
- Abbility to work in a team
- Very good command of German, French and English
We offer you the opportunity to work in a responsible and interesting field as part of an extremely dedicated team. Welthungerhilfe attaches great importance to the personal and professional development of its employees and the balance of their work and private life. Remuneration is based on our gender-independent salary scale. In addition, Welthungerhilfe offers numerous other benefits, which are listed under “Our benefits”.
Please send your application via our online recruiting system by April 26, 2020. Your contact person is Carolin Moellenbeck.
*We welcome applications from all people, regardless of gender, confession, or origin. In case of equal qualification, people with disabilities will be given preferential consideration.