Welthungerhilfe recruits 01 MEAL Coordinator – Multicountry Africa Programme (Part Time: 50% – 70%)*
The position is to be filled as soon as possible, with an initial contract duration of one year. There are very good prospects for an extension. Employment location will be a Welthungerhilfe Office (to be agreed upon).
As MEAL Coordinator for a Multicountry Africa Programme funded by the German Federal Foreign Office you will monitor the proper execution of activities and deliverables within the framework of the ongoing projects. You will support country offices to implement quality issues like gender-sensitive programming, accountability and safeguarding. Additionally, you will monitor the proper execution of activities and deliverables within the programme framework and gather high quality information from country offices.
- Ensure that participating country offices (COs) use agreed and standardised M&E methodologies, including agreed logframes and indicators, sampling, and data collection tools
- Provide guidance and individual support to country offices on MEAL related issues relating to the programmes
- Keep track of overall target numbers, and flag (potential) issues as needed
- Oversee and keep track of programme progress through activity progress documentation, beneficiary numbers and tracking of monitoring activities in the field
- Ensure that country offices have in place functioning Complaint and Feedback systems for the programmes and follow up on individual country CRMs and accountability issues as needed
- Together with relevant COs, and the Programme Coordinator on PCU level, plan and organize evaluations and learning events for the programmes
- Support Gender Analysis process – its integration into the baseline, endline and ongoing monitoring activities
- Consolidate and verify country data for inclusion in reports to donors
- A university or polytechnic degree in a relevant field
- A minimum of 3 years of work experience in MEAL and donor relation management
- Donor experience with German Federal Foreign Office donor regulations
- Independent working style as well as strong coordination and facilitation skills
- Excellent communication skills and intercultural sensibility
- Profound training and mentoring skills
- Readiness to receive necessary vaccinations for traveling to Welthungerhilfe’s project countries
- Excellent spoken and written English, French language skills would be an asset
We offer you the opportunity to work in a responsible and interesting field as part of an extremely dedicated team. Welthungerhilfe attaches great importance to the personal and professional development of its employees and the balance of their work and private life. Remuneration is based on our gender-independent salary scale. In addition, Welthungerhilfe offers numerous other benefits, which are listed under « Our benefits ».
Please send your application via our online recruiting system by May 29, 2022 by following this link. Your contact person is Ina Stepka. Welthungerhilfe is committed to fighting terrorism in all its activities. Accordingly, any applicant who is offered employment will be screened against lists of known and suspected terrorists.
*Welthungerhilfe values diversity and ensures an inclusive, non-discriminatory working environment. We welcome applications from suitably qualified people from all sections of the community.
Laisser un Commentaire