Welthungerhilfe recruits 01 Expert Programme Coordination*
The position is to be filled as soon as possible, with an initial contract duration of one year. There are very good prospects for an extension. Employment location will be Cox’s Bazar, Bangladesh.
As Expert Programme Coordination you will be coordinating the implementation of emergency projects supporting Rohingya and host communities. The main thematic areas of the partner implemented projects are WASH, protection, livelihoods and nutrition.
- Technical advisory, support, and backstopping for local partners implementing the project
- Carrying out project planning, monitoring and the project’s financial control
- Proposal development, monitoring, reporting to donors and Head Office
- Supporting the development of Activity Progress reports and any other project related reports
- Supporting partners and the programme team in developing new concept notes and project proposals
- Supporting capacity development planning and trainings for local partner organizations and national staff
- Representing Welthungerhilfe in relevant fora/clusters/working groups and with authorities
- A university or polytechnic degree or business training in a related field like International studies
- 2 to 5 years of relevant regional experience in the administration of projects of international (aid) organisations, preferably in WASH and livelihoods contexts
- BMZ and German Foreign Office donor experience
- Strong planning and concept note designing skills
- A high level of mental and physical resilience and readiness to travel to areas with volatile local conditions
- Readiness to receive necessary vaccinations for traveling to Welthungerhilfe’s project countries
- A very good command of spoken and written English, German language skills will be an advantage
We offer you the opportunity to work in a responsible and interesting field as part of an extremely dedicated team. Welthungerhilfe attaches great importance to the personal and professional development of its employees and the balance of their work and private life. Remuneration is based on our gender-independent salary scale. In addition, Welthungerhilfe offers numerous other benefits, which are listed under “Our benefits”.
Please send your application via our online recruiting system by March 27, 2022 by following this link. Your contact person is Ina Stepka. Welthungerhilfe is committed to fighting terrorism in all its activities. Accordingly, any applicant who is offered employment will be screened against lists of known and suspected terrorists.
*Welthungerhilfe values diversity and ensures an inclusive, non-discriminatory working environment. We welcome applications from suitably qualified people from all sections of the community.