We Are Together International Prize for Organizations
Nominations are now open for the We Are Together International Prize to support initiatives related to social change through volunteering.
The Goal of the Prize is to encourage citizens and Organizations from all over the world.
The Prize is awarded annually to citizens and organizations regardless of their country of residence, nationality, gender, etc. The selection of the Laureates of the Prize is made from 6 regions of the world: the CIS, Europe, the Asia-Pacific region, the Middle East and North Africa, North and South America, Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Healthcare and Emergency Response
- Рrojects in the field of mental and physical health, blood donation, healthcare development, promotion of physical education and sports, as well as emergency assistance to people during disasters, catastrophes and emergency events.
- Ecology and Sustainable Development
- Рrojects in the field of environmental protection, environmental education, environmental consumption, «green» economy and technology.
- Equal Opportunities and Social Justice
- Рrojects aimed at improving the well-being of vulnerable categories of citizens, providing social assistance to people, revealing talents and educating a personality, developing education and volunteerism.
- Special nomination: Good Deed of the Year:
- Аwarded for special achievements in the field of promoting social change through volunteering and chosen from the Laureates of the other nominations.
- Expert support (meetings with high-ranking guests, leading experts, public figures).
- Sharing the information about your project with the whole world.
- Accompanying the laureates throughout the year: meetings with high-ranking guests, leading experts and public figures in the winning countries.
- Valuable prize $10,000.
- Search for adherents and partners among the applicants all over the world.
- Opportunity to take part in the International Forum of Civil Participation.
- Participation in the Prize is available to personalities of at least 18 years old, regardless of their country of residence, nationality, gender, etc.
For more information, visit We Are Together.