|Wave recrute 01 User Support Representative – Wolof/French|
|Description de l’offre|
User Support Representative
• Dakar, Sénégal
• Management – Gestion de Projet
Wave is hiring a User Support Representative.
In 2019, immigrants worldwide sent over $550 billion home to family and friends, dwarfing foreign governmental aid. In the age of cheap, quick transfers through services like Paypal and Venmo, these people are trekking to stores to pay fees averaging over 7% for transfers that typically take 24 hours or more.
Sendwave’s mission is to change that by making sending money anywhere in the world easy and affordable. Since 2014, our app has allowed diaspora members from several African nations – and more recently Bangladesh and Sri Lanka, saving our users over 70% relative to Western Union and MoneyGram.
We are looking to rapidly expand around the world in the next year. That’s where you come in…
How you’ll help us achieve it
Delighting our users is a core value at Sendwave. We are looking for a User Protection Support Representative who will provide our new users with a seamless experience as they begin to use Sendwave. User Protection Support Representative responsibilities include helping our users submit identification documents to fulfill compliance and regulatory requirements, ensuring users are sending funds to legitimate counter-parties, and helping users to complete their first transactions. If you’re familiar with providing stellar customer service and have a passion for preventing fraud, we’d like to consider you! Ultimately, you will make sure our users feel their information is secure and that they made the right choice in using Sendwave for their remittance needs!
As a member of our Francophone Support Team, you’ll
• Learn Sendwave processes and culture to ensure that you can provide every user the stellar experience they deserve.
• Assist new users via inbound calls, outbound calls, texts and emails with various issues related to the onboarding process.
• Complete the verification process for all new users, determining if they will be allowed to transact with Sendwave.
• Complete the verification process for users requesting to raise limits.
• Use our anti-fraud tools and verification systems to keep fraudsters off our platform.
• Participate in trainings & team meetings.
You might be a good fit if you
• Have the ability to make high-quality decisions quickly, while being comfortable with sometimes making the wrong call.
• Are enthusiastic about speaking with users (and fraudsters) to conduct verifications and ensure that legitimate users have a positive experience.
• Possess excellent written & verbal communication skills. Specifically, ability to balance being firm and decisive in the event you are speaking to a fraudster with being empathetic when speaking to legitimate users and borderline cases.
• Are naturally curious. A desire to keep after a problem until you understand what is going on.
• Have the ability to track fraudster patterns as they morph.
• You have professional fluency in both French and English. Wolof is also a must!
• Fluent Italian or Spanish is a plus!
• Ability to commit to a full time schedule (40 hrs per week)
• Ability to work weekends (Saturday or Sunday) every week.
• Ability to work assigned shift, as we are open 24 hours per day 7 days per week.
• 2+ years of customer service experience, some call center experience required.
Bonus Points if…
• You have exceptionally strong English skills
• You’ve worked with mobile money or financial services previously
Our company, including our support team, is 100% remote. External candidates must be authorized to work Senegal. External candidates authorized to work exclusively outside of Senegal will not be considered.
Sendwave is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Salary and Benefits
• Salary will be based on experience and localized for your local economy.
• Benefits package
• Equipment provided (laptop, headset).
• Position is remote, and can be executed from any quiet location with reliable, fast internet.
Our team of over 200 employees are fully distributed across the world— working from coffee shops, homes, and coworking spaces — making us one of the larger fully distributed growth-stage startups in the world.
We are proud parents, community organizers, farmers, play in bands, teach yoga , moonlight as YouTube influencers, are former Olympians, and serial entrepreneurs.
We collectively speak over twenty languages, including Akuapem, Amharic, Bengali, Ewe, Fante, Ga, Igbo, Kalenjin, Luganda, Oromo, Somali, Swahili and Wolof.
We recently joined forces with WorldRemit, another remittance company, and we’re excited about the ways we can continue to provide the best service to our users.
How to apply
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. If interested, please submit your resume & cover letter describing your interest in Sendwave below. Please also indicate the countries in which you have work authorization.
Closing date : 30 June 2021.
|COMMENT POSTULER ?|
Apply online :