Wave recrute 01 représentant du soutien à la clientèle – Front Office
We’re making Africa the first cashless continent.
In 2017, over half the population in Sub-Saharan Africa had no bank account. That’s for good reason—the fees are too high, the closest branch can be miles away, and nobody takes cards. Without access to financial institutions, people are forced to keep their savings under the mattress. Small business owners rely on lenders who charge extortionate rates. Parents spend hours waiting in line to pay school fees in cash.
We’re solving this by building financial services that just work: no account fees, instantly available, and accepted everywhere. In places where electricity, water and roads don’t always work, you can still send money with Wave. In November 2017, we launched a mobile app in Senegal for cash deposit, withdrawal, and peer-to-peer and business payments. In 2019, we expanded to Cote d’Ivoire. Now, we have millions of users and are growing fast. Our goal is to make Africa the first cashless continent. And that’s where you come in….
How you’ll help us achieve it
We’re looking for a Customer Support Representative who’s resourceful and excited about getting things done. You’ll join our customer support team as we rapidly scale our business in Senegal.
In this role, you’ll:
- Manage large amounts of incoming phone calls.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers through open and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits, follow up to ensure resolution.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts, and file documents.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.
- Take the extra mile to engage customers.
- Fixed term 3 months renewable.
- Location: Dakar
- Work authorization in Senegal required.
- We pay 100% of your health care insurance premium cost for yourself and your dependents.
- We help you live your fullest life now! We subsidize gym memberships, fitness classes, and workout equipment.
- Airtime reimbursement.
- Free food and beautiful office space.
- 1+ year’s of customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Representative
- Fluency in French and Wolof
- Willing to work outside regular working hours
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- High school diploma
- Experience with mobile money or banking support will be an added advantage.
You might be a good fit if you
- Demonstrate tenacity and a willingness to go the distance to get something done.
- Are comfortable defaulting to over-communication and overreaching when it comes to coordination.
- Are excessively detail-oriented and seek to achieve excellence in everything you do.
- Are client-oriented and have strong interpersonal skills.
- Are a diplomatic speaker.
- Have teamwork spirit.