|Wave recrute 01 Marketing Administrative Assistant|
|Description de l’offre|
Marketing Administrative Assistant
Wave is hiring a Marketing Administrative Assistant, Dakar, Senegal.
We’re making Africa the first cashless continent.
In 2017, over half the population in Sub-Saharan Africa had no bank account. That’s for good reason—the fees are too high, the closest branch can be miles away, and nobody takes cards. Without access to financial institutions, people are forced to keep their savings under the mattress. Small business owners rely on lenders who charge extortionate rates. Parents spend hours waiting in line to pay school fees in cash.
We’re solving this by building financial services that just work: no account fees, instantly available, and accepted everywhere. In places where electricity, water and roads don’t always work, you can still send money with Wave. In November 2017, we launched a mobile app in Senegal for cash deposit, withdrawal, and peer-to-peer and business payments. In 2019, we expanded to Cote d’Ivoire. Now, we have millions of users and are growing fast. Our goal is to make Africa the first cashless continent. And that’s where you come in….
How you’ll help us achieve it
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant who is enthusiastic about a challenge and passionate about Wave’s mission; a dynamic person who is willing to do whatever it takes to achieve our mission of making Senegal cashless! You will be responsible for supporting the marketing team with day-to-day administration and coordination.
In this role, you’ll
• General administrative support to the marketing team
• collect, filter, and dispatch partnership and sponsorship inquiries
• Handle day to day marketing related administrative tasks in coordination with finance, compliance, and legal teams
• Assist team with project follow-up, reporting, event planning.
• Buying, stock management, and suppliers relationship
• Identify and select suppliers, create and maintain a directory of suppliers.
• Handle day-to-day administrative side of our relationship with suppliers: billing, contracts.
• Place orders based on team needs and collaborate with the logistics team on stock management.
• Monitor team budget accounting
• centralize and classify invoices and contracts
• coordinate processing of invoices with team leads, finance, and suppliers
• keep track of spendings and take care of reconciliation with budget
• The location is at our office in Dakara, with occasional travel to field locations.
• Work authorization in Senegal required
• This is a permanent contract with a 1-month probation period.
• Our salaries are competitive and calculated using a transparent formula. We run performance reviews twice a year and award bonuses to strong performers who have been with the company for more than 6 months.
• We pay your health care insurance premium cost for yourself and your dependents.
• We support working parents – we offer generous parental leave policies (26 weeks for mothers and 4 weeks for fathers) and subsidized childcare when you return to work.
• We help you live your fullest life now! We subsidize gym memberships, fitness classes, and workout equipment.
• Airtime reimbursement
• Free food and a beautiful office space
• 1+ years of experience in Marketing support
• Secondary degree education in Project Management, Communications, Marketing, Business Management, or a comparable field
• Fluent in Wolof and French and Professional level proficiency in English
• Demonstrate outstanding project and process management skills
• Proficiency with Ms. Office suite (especially Excel)
• Experience in a marketing department or advertising agency will be an added advantage.
You might be a good fit if you
• You are organized and detail-oriented – you like to roll up your sleeves and get down to business.
• You are motivated to tackle tasks, complete them efficiently and move on to the next;
• You are curious, collaborative but still able to work independently.
• You are analytical in your approach to problems, and you are willing to think outside the box when faced with potential obstacles.
• You adapt quickly to changing priorities and conditions and deal effectively with complexity and change (we are a startup – change happens regularly and quickly!)
• We have a rapidly growing in-country team in Senegal, Côte D’Ivoire, Mali and Uganda, plus remote team members spread across the world. We’re deeply passionate about our mission of bringing radically affordable financial services to the people who need them most.
• We foster autonomy for our employees. You’ll own your own projects at every stage, from understanding the problem to monitoring your solution in production.
• We’re backed by world-class investors including Sequoia, Stripe, Founders Fund, Ribbit Capital, Y Combinator, and the cofounders of PayPal.
How to apply
• Fill out the form below, and upload a resume plus a cover letter, both written in English, describing your interest in Wave and the role. We review applications on a rolling basis.
Wave is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Closing date : 25 December 2021.
|COMMENT POSTULER ?|
Apply online to this job :